Hey, Lyla!

[name_f]Lyla[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] was born on 25/10, little sister to [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Leo[/name_u]. :purple_heart::blue_heart:

Struggled a little at birth as she was a c section baby, they think she was shocked! Probably wondered why they evicted her as she was real cosy in there (like real cosy, they had to use forceps to get her out!)

I suggested [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] to my OH as I love [name_u]Oasis[/name_u] and it’s one of my favourite songs, hence the thread title. It was an easy choice, and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is my middle name. We’re done with the 2 but I still love names and this community so I’m sticking around. A bit late to update as she’s only 4 weeks old and we’ve already had a 2 day hospital stay for jaundice, and then a 5 day hospital stay for RSV, but she’s happy and healthy now so felt right to make her announcement :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

NB has been amazing when naming both babies and I’m very thankful for this community!

75 Likes

Congratulations!!! :tada::tada:

[name_f]Lyla[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is such a happy name and sounds perfect with [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Leo[/name_u].

I hope after everything you guys have gone through in those first few weeks it’s all plain sailing :sailboat:

Wishing you all the best and look forward to seeing you around in this lovely community.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

I’m so happy to hear little [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] has recovered well. A big congratulations on her birth, she has a stunning name and I love the mirror initials with big brother [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]. I don’t know if that was a consideration but it’s cute but subtle, a really sweet connection.

2 Likes

What a beautiful choice :heart::heart: congratualtions!!

1 Like

Congratulations on your little family! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations :purple_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations on little baby [name_f]Lyla[/name_f]. She has a delightful name :purple_heart:

1 Like

congratulations! lyla is such a lovely name :purple_heart:

1 Like

A huge congratulations!!! I love that their initials are reversed too (RL and LR), what a sweet connection!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] are a beautiful sibset!! :sparkles::white_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I love her name, and Reuben’s as well, and they are perfect together. Best wishes!

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a beautiful little sibset. [name_f]Adore[/name_f] their shared initials :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’m so happy she’s happy and healthy! :two_hearts: [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, little Lyla!!! Her name is so perfect with Reuben’s, too!

1 Like

So glad she is feeling better! Congrats on your sweet [name_f]Lyla[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_u]Perfect[/name_u] name and it really does go well with big brother’s name! I’m so glad to hear that she’s doing better after such a rough start! Wishing you all the best as you adjust to being home :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is lovely and I’m glad to hear she’s feeling better :heart: I love how she and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] have matching initials in reverse!

1 Like

Congratulations!! Lyla Rose is such a sweet name. :heart_eyes:

^^ Yes!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] these two sibling names together! Congratulations :relaxed:

1 Like

Such a beautiful name, as is [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Leo[/name_u]. [name_f]Marvelous[/name_f] set. Congratulations!

1 Like