Hi there! Can I get some suggestions?

Hello! I’ve been a lurker on here for a while, but decided to finally post! My name’s [name]Kelsey[/name], I don’t have any kids and won’t for a looong time. I just love names. :wink:

As of lately, my boy names have just been bleh. They used to be sooo easy for me, and girl names difficult. But right now, I have a solid top ten for girls, which is amazing for me! :lol: So, I was wondering if you could suggest some boy names to go along with my top ten? :slight_smile:

[name]Isidora[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Nerissa[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Rowena[/name] [name]Valentine[/name]
[name]Lilias[/name] [name]Anne[/name]
[name]Rose[/name] [name]Guinevere[/name]
[name]Ottilia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Winter[/name]
[name]Freya[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
Sunniva [name]Lilac[/name]
[name]Saskia[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]

Thank you!

I typed six (the max allowed) of your first names into Nymbler and got these boy’s names:
[name]Jules[/name]
[name]Luka[/name]
[name]Cory[/name]
[name]Foster[/name]
[name]Ross[/name]
[name]Harmon[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Tad[/name]
[name]Alva[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Montana[/name]

I’m not so sure about some of these!

Okay–out of curiosity, how would you pronounce “[name]Ottilia[/name]”?
I ask this because I am reading a story in which the main female character’s name is ‘[name]Ottilie[/name]’, and I had never seen it before.
I’ve seen 3 different pronunciations for it online, so I was just wondering if you knew the most common.
I like the name though, I think it’s very pretty & unique! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I pronounce [name]Ottilia[/name] sort of like a cross between [name]Ah[/name]-till-ee-uh and [name]Ah[/name]-till-yuh. [name]Ah[/name] is like the beginning of the word on. [name]Ottilie[/name] is pronounced like [name]AH[/name]-till-ee. It’s not exactly like that, but the first syllable is emphasized, and the t isn’t as sharp. I know someone with a little girl named this, and that’s how they pronounce it.