Hidden Links

I’ve noticed that links in signatures, previous posts, and various threads are now hidden with a few exceptions. [name_m]Will[/name_m] this no longer be permissible or is this something that’s being sorted?

Thanks!

Great question! I’m not sure, but I’ll check for you…

Thanks! I would appreciate that. :slight_smile:

No response yet…

I just wanted to let you know that in addition to not being able to see links, I’ve noticed that I can’t see the quotes in a reply either.

Oh dear, OK, thanks for letting me know. That’s a really useful feature so I’ll try my best to get it sorted ASAP.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] testing using the quote tool…

ETA: Nope, it’s not working for me either. I can see the code still in the text editor but it doesn’t show up once posted. Thanks for the heads-up.

If this is not fixed at some point, I will flip.

I’m still not having any luck with links or quotes. Any news on when they might be fixed?

me, begging at the ceo of nameberry’s doorstep: give links give links give links give links give links give links give links give links

when will this be fixed please?

So that’s why I couldn’t include my Listography link! I was wondering why Quotes and things weren’t appearing but assumed it was my laptop/internet lagging.

I’ve had no response as yet. I feel your frustration. I’m going to bump the report I submitted about this before [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]. I’m so sorry for the slow response.

It is a bit frustrating but I understand that these things take time—especially given the time of the year. Thank you for the update!

Any word on when links will be back?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], I did hear back a day or two ago and I’ve sent several screenshots demonstrating the problem. [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] is working on getting this fixed, I don’t know exactly when it will be but he is definitely aware of the issue and working on it.

Additionally it seems like numbered lists are missing, even the ones that don’t have links included.

@rangerlexi Really? That’s interesting, thanks for the tip. Let me test this now…

1. [name_f]Anne[/name_f]

2. [name_f]Bella[/name_f]

3. [name_f]Corinne[/name_f]

4. [name_f]Dido[/name_f]

And…

1. [name_u]Alex[/name_u]
  2. [name_m]Brian[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]
  4. [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]

ETA: It seems to be working for me. Is that what you mean? Or if not, could you explain further please?

I think I see what you mean @rangerlexi. I don’t have an option for numbered lists in my normal browser, but when I went to send a PM just now, I saw it. My theory is that no extra BB code is working right now. Let me try bolding/italicising a few things…

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Bennet[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
:cool:

ETA: Hmm, OK, those all seem to work. Weird. I’ll forward all of this on to [name_m]Hugh[/name_m], thanks again everyone.

Aw sweet, thanks! It’s going to be soon, I just know it!