Hilary Duff had a GIRL!

Just saw that [name_u]Hilary[/name_u] [name_u]Duff[/name_u] and husband [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Koma have welcomed their second child together…

Mae [name_u]James[/name_u] Bair

Big siblings are [name_u]Banks[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and half-sibling [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Cruz[/name_u]

15 Likes

Mae is sweet as a first name and I like [name_u]James[/name_u] on a girl, but the full name is quite abrupt. Also, [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] is rhymey.

It’s a bit choppy but it’s still pretty! I love it with [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_u]Banks[/name_u]!

1 Like

Not a fan of how it sounds but [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is sweet

2 Likes

I agree… I think the flow is pretty off and I’m really confused where “Bair” comes in. I’m assuming it’s a second middle. I’m also not really a fan of [name_u]James[/name_u] on a girl but I do think the [name_u]James[/name_u] ties in very nicely with [name_u]Banks[/name_u] from a sibset standpoint.

2 Likes

I really like [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_u]Banks[/name_u] as sister names! [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_u]Banks[/name_u], and [name_u]Luca[/name_u] are nice as a full set, as well.

Bair is the surname :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. I did some digging around on the internet after and saw that Bair is the last name for [name_u]Banks[/name_u]. I was just initially confused since it wasn’t the surname of [name_u]Duff[/name_u] or Koma :grinning:

2 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f], but I’m not a fan of the combo.

3 Likes

Really like [name_f]Mae[/name_f] but the overall name is a bit too choppy for my liking

2 Likes

Koma is [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]’s stage surname, his actual surname is Bair.

I love it, I think it fits their style well. Although it is a bit choppy.

2 Likes