His Choices: Reviews & Thoughts

(So there’s not confusion, I am not pregnant)

I realize there will be too many names on here for most people to want to do reviews - but if you’re bored that would be awesome. For others if you just want to pick your top/bottom few and give reasons, that would be cool. All thoughts in general are welcome.

Basically he just heard names on my lists (my short list, long list, and maybe list) and thought about them and if he said yes they went on this list. I’m not sold on all of them, as there are several that come from my maybe list, so you never know…you may be influencing both of us!

Also, if it helps I’m half-French and half-American while he is half-Australian and half-American…we both have Irish heritage.

His Yes Names:

[name]Iliana[/name]
[name]Jaya[/name]
[name]Priya[/name]
[name]Nola[/name]
[name]Nina[/name]
[name]Mira[/name]
[name]Holly[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name] (he actually suggested this himself when I was in the middle of some other C names)
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Emma[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Gia[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name]
[name]Katherina[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Mia[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Eden[/name]
[name]Kiva[/name]/[name]Caoimhe[/name]
[name]Ana[/name]”s
[name]Linnea[/name]

There are also 9 maybe names that he said we should revisit next week.

Ohhh, I love that you have [name]Caoimhe[/name] on the list! I wish I could’ve used that, or even still could use it but my husband doesn’t like Gaelic names:’(

here are my thoughts:

[name]Iliana[/name]- It”s okay, not my favorite.
[name]Jaya[/name]- Dislike
[name]Priya[/name]- reminds me of the car Prius. [name]Don[/name]”t like it.
[name]Nola[/name]- Dislike.
[name]Nina[/name]- Very Pretty
[name]Mira[/name]- feels cut off to me. I prefer [name]Miranda[/name] or [name]Mirabella[/name], although neither are really my style.
[name]Holly[/name]- very cute.
[name]Eve[/name]- Too biblical for my taste.
[name]Clementine[/name]- Cute, not a huge fan, but I have nothing bad to say about this one.
[name]Cora[/name]- pretty, but I prefer something longer like [name]Corrine[/name] or [name]Coraline[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]- [name]Lovely[/name] timeless classic.
[name]Emma[/name]- a beautiful name. However everyone else thinks so too, so your [name]Emma[/name] will be one of very many.
[name]Fiona[/name]- [name]Lovely[/name].
[name]Gemma[/name]- Pretty, I am gradually liking this name more and more.
[name]Gia[/name]- dislike
[name]Juliette[/name]- Not a big fan of [name]Juliet[/name] or this form either. Many people love the name though, so that”s just my opinion!
[name]Katherina[/name].- Hmm I love [name]Katerina[/name] which is close?
[name]Lily[/name]- pretty but I find it boring.
[name]Mia[/name]- My friend has just chosen this name for her upcoming baby. It was a compromise name. It”s pretty, but again a little unsubstantial to my ear.
[name]Willow[/name]- [name]Lovely[/name] Nature name. I suppose it”s possibly trendy?
[name]Eden[/name]- I like this better than [name]Eve[/name].
[name]Kiva[/name]/[name]Caoimhe[/name]- Depending on where you live, this could work- or not. It”s a nice name. I actually like the look of it and the meaning of it, more than the actual [name]Kiva[/name] pronunciation.
[name]Ana[/name]”s- Gorgeous. [name]Love[/name] the beautiful French pronunciation. Definitely my favorite on your list.
[name]Linnea[/name]- [name]Lovely[/name] Dutch flower name. My second favorite from your list.

[name]Nina[/name]
[name]Mira[/name]
[name]Holly[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Linnea[/name]

I like all these names! Sweet and simple names :slight_smile:

[name]Iliana[/name]-ok
[name]Jaya[/name]-not so great
[name]Priya[/name]–too much like the car
[name]Nola[/name]–ok
[name]Nina[/name]–ok, common
[name]Mira[/name]-not so great
[name]Holly[/name]–like this a classic that may be ready for a comeback
[name]Eve[/name]–a classic but a little boring
[name]Clementine[/name] (he actually suggested this himself when I was in the middle of some other C names)–like this one I know a [name]Clementine[/name] and the name suits her
[name]Cora[/name]–ok
[name]Alice[/name]–ok
[name]Emma[/name]—too common she will be 1 of 100 [name]Emma[/name]'s in school
[name]Fiona[/name]–like this I think the girl can bring this name to life
[name]Gemma[/name]–I like this one too, sounds very British and cute
[name]Gia[/name]–honestly, without Italian heritiage it seems not right
[name]Juliette[/name]–like this
[name]Katherina[/name]–just a confusing way to do [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]–same as [name]Emma[/name] 1 of 100 at school
[name]Mia[/name]—same as [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Lily[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]–getting to be common but if you are nature people it would work
[name]Eden[/name]—like it alot but this one is going to be top 20 soon
[name]Kiva[/name]/[name]Caoimhe[/name]—these are really unusual you need to realize this is going to be very different.
[name]Ana[/name]”s—if you are an artsy family who goes in those circles it would work
[name]Linnea[/name]–don’t like

I’m bored, so I will def. comment on each name! :slight_smile:

[name]Iliana[/name] – Not a fan!
[name]Jaya[/name] – This just doesn’t sound pretty to me.
[name]Priya[/name] – Not for me again doesn’t sound pretty to me.
[name]Nola[/name] – Cute but it’s just that cute, I don’t think it would age well.
[name]Nina[/name] – Nice but a little bland.
[name]Mira[/name] – [name]Love[/name]! I like [name]Mirabelle[/name] or [name]Mirabel[/name] a bit more though with the nickname [name]Mira[/name].
[name]Holly[/name] – Pretty but it seems a bit dated to me.
[name]Eve[/name] – Pretty but I prefer it for a nickname or a middle name.
[name]Clementine[/name] (he actually suggested this himself when I was in the middle of some other C names) – I like it for a middle name, I don’t think [name]Clementine[/name] would age well in the middle name spot.
[name]Cora[/name] – [name]Love[/name], love, love! I do slightly prefer [name]Coralie[/name] nickname ‘[name]Cora[/name]’.
[name]Alice[/name] – Pretty. [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Alice[/name] used to be on my list. :wink:
[name]Emma[/name] – [name]Emma[/name] is pretty but just to popular, I would avoid this.
[name]Fiona[/name] – Gorgeous!
[name]Gemma[/name] – Gorgeous!
[name]Gia[/name] – I prefer it for a nickname, [name]Gianna[/name]. I like [name]Gianna[/name] but I don’t love it.
[name]Juliette[/name] – Beautiful on my list!
[name]Katherina[/name] – Ooh adding to my list, pretty!
[name]Lily[/name] – I would use this for a middle if your really love it, it’s very popular. I like it though.
[name]Mia[/name] – My dogs name! I used it on my dog because I would never use it because it’s too cutesy and trendy.
[name]Willow[/name] – A bit trendy right now but i like it, [name]Cora[/name] [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Willow[/name] would be pretty too!
[name]Eden[/name] – I used to love this name but it also feels a bit trendy.
[name]Kiva[/name]/[name]Caoimhe[/name] – I like the sound but it’s not something I would use.
[name]Ana[/name]”s – Not a fan.
[name]Linnea[/name] – Beautiful, have considered this name myself.

[name]Cora[/name], [name]Fiona[/name], [name]Juliette[/name], & [name]Linnea[/name] are my favorites. [name]Katherina[/name] is very pretty too, I had never heard it before!

:slight_smile: [name]Hope[/name] I helped!