Hmmmmm?

(Just planing for the future) Hello i’m new to this site and i was wondering if these names made sense? [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] or [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] … [name_u]Afton[/name_u] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] or [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_u]Afton[/name_u]?

I’m not sure exactly what you mean by making sense, because at the end of the day, a name you like doesn’t really have to make sense to anybody else!

If you’re asking for cohesiveness, [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] and [name_u]Afton[/name_u] and [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] work okay as a sibset. I do think that [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] paired with those middles run together a bit (I find [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] a bit hard to say with all the “th” sounds). I do really like [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_u]Afton[/name_u] though!

[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Alba[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Adela[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]

sorry if i made it confusing

welcome to nameberry :dove:

maybe you’d like botanical lily, since you like briar! she seems to fit better with your overall style, imo.

here are a few ideas for you ~

lily agnes
lily agatha
lily afton

briar agnes
briar afton

agnes lily
aggie briar

afton lily
afton briar

and sibsets ~

lily + briar
lily + afton
lily + agnes/agatha “aggie”
briar + afton

hope this helps :tulip:

[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_u]Afton[/name_u] flow best :slight_smile: