Hollis or August?

Do you prefer [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Ash[/name_u] or [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Ash[/name_u]?

Which do you prefer alongside theoretical siblings called [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Scott[/name_u]?

1 Like

August is one of my favorites–to me it just strikes the perfect balance of softness and strength, and sweet nicknames like [name_m]Auggie[/name_m] and [name_u]Gus[/name_u] are a great bonus (although I love [name_u]August[/name_u] without a nn just as much). [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Ash[/name_u] is an amazing combo, and I think it’s perfect with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]!

4 Likes

I love the name [name_u]Hollis[/name_u], but I don’t think that it fits very well with the middle names. [name_u]Hollis[/name_u], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] sounds better than [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], in my opinion

3 Likes

I prefer [name_u]Hollis[/name_u]. [name_u]August[/name_u] is a perfectly lovely name but I prefer [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u].

2 Likes

August! I do like [name_u]Hollis[/name_u], I just prefer [name_u]August[/name_u] and I think [name_u]August[/name_u] goes better with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u].

2 Likes

I prefer [name_u]Hollis[/name_u], both in general and with the sibling names [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u].

1 Like

August [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Ash[/name_u] is wonderful and fits with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]!

2 Likes

August. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

August! I prefer it generally, and I think it works best with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

August all the way!!!

2 Likes

Definitely [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Ash[/name_u], especially with the siblings! I think it goes perfectly.

2 Likes

August, because [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] is cute, but it could be pronounced as [name_u]Holly[/name_u] by people with other accents. I’m sure you want to avoid that for a boy.

I love [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Nathanial[/name_m] [name_u]Ash[/name_u]! Such a fantastic combo and it goes really well with your others. I’m not a huge fan of the name [name_u]Hollis[/name_u].

2 Likes

My vote goes to [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Ash[/name_u]! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the nickname [name_u]Gus[/name_u] or [name_m]Augie[/name_m]!

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Ash[/name_u].

2 Likes

I prefer [name_u]August[/name_u]! [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] is nice, but I don’t think it’s as versatile.

1 Like

August ! It feels more timeless and matches hypothetical siblings

1 Like

I like [name_u]August[/name_u] for a boy! [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] feels more feminine to me for some reason.

1 Like

Definitely [name_u]Hollis[/name_u]. [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is a very handsome combo.

1 Like