Holly Marie Combs (Kelley James)

I noticed that [name]Holly[/name] [name]Marie[/name] Combs gave birth to a boy that she named [name]Kelley[/name] [name]James[/name]. Being a guy named [name]Kelly[/name] it made me happy to see a boy with that name (although the spelling is different). Her other sons are named [name]Finley[/name] and [name]Riley[/name], so it appears that she likes unisex Irish surnames for boys.

I love it! I’d love to see [name]Kelly[/name] move back into the boys camp. I think it’s a great name for guys, but hate it for girls. I wonder if she’s a big enough celebrity to make people start thinking of [name]Kelly[/name] as a boys name again.

Maybe [name]Kelley[/name] (with the -ey ending) will return as a nickname for [name]Kellan[/name]/[name]Kellen[/name]. I happen to think of [name]Kelley[/name] as more masculine than [name]Kelly[/name], maybe since I don’t know any female Kelleys who spell it that way. I like [name]Holly[/name], [name]Finley[/name], [name]Riley[/name], and [name]Kelley[/name] together.

I love [name]James[/name]! I also love her other sons names [name]Riley[/name] & [name]Finley[/name]. It appears the family likes _ey names & thats their theme. [name]Kelley[/name] is 100% a girl name.
Congrats to the family!