Honest Opinions of the Master List, Part 2

(See previous post)

• [name]Carmella[/name] (my grandmother’s mn)
  • [name]Cecelia[/name]/[name]Celia[/name]/[name]Cecily[/name]
  • [name]Christiana[/name] (a combination of my name and the name of a close friend who passed away)
  • [name]Clementine[/name]
  • [name]Cleo[/name]/[name]Clea[/name]
  • [name]Tess[/name], as a nn for Contessa or [name]Tessa[/name]
  • [name]Cordelia[/name], nn [name]Cora[/name]
  • [name]Cyra[/name]
  • [name]Daisy[/name]
  • [name]Dempsey[/name]
  • [name]Domenica[/name]/[name]Dominica[/name] (my great grandmother’s name, first is preferred spelling, second is how she spelled it)
  • [name]Dru[/name], as a nn possibly for [name]Drucilla[/name]
  • [name]Eliza[/name]
  • [name]Estella[/name]

More!

• [name]Carmella[/name] (my grandmother’s mn) - feels a bit dated. However, I love family connected names and namesakes…so, I think you should keep it on the list
  • [name]Cecelia[/name]/[name]Celia[/name]/[name]Cecily[/name] - I prefer [name]Celia[/name] or [name]Cecily[/name].
  • [name]Christiana[/name] (a combination of my name and the name of a close friend who passed away) - it’s a nice name. I think w/ the meaning and connection, you should keep it on the list
  • [name]Clementine[/name] - I think you’re either a fan or not a fan. I’m not a fan. I do however, like the fruit.
  • [name]Cleo[/name]/[name]Clea[/name] - also not a fan of this.
  • [name]Tess[/name], as a nn for Contessa or [name]Tessa[/name] - I really love the name Contessa. (our last name begins w/ a C so, I eliminate alot of C names from my own list. I could see myself using this name if we had a diff. last name though)
  • [name]Cordelia[/name], nn [name]Cora[/name] - see my thoughts about Contessa. They are both on my “love it, but can’t really use it” list
  • [name]Cyra[/name] - I’m not feeling it. It feels incomplete
  • [name]Daisy[/name] - fun and a tad cutesy. I think this name could have a comeback
  • [name]Dempsey[/name] - doesn’t seem feminine at all
  • [name]Domenica[/name]/[name]Dominica[/name] (my great grandmother’s name, first is preferred spelling, second is how she spelled it) - as I said with other namesakes— if you like it, keep it on the list! I think it’s ok to spell it different than your great grandma too just for the record.
  • [name]Dru[/name], as a nn possibly for [name]Drucilla[/name] - I’m going to say no
  • [name]Eliza[/name] - Cute, classic, fun
  • [name]Estella[/name] - I love this name! I don’t understand why it’s not more popular when [name]Stella[/name] is so popular

[name]Carmella[/name]-Ummm. I don’t know. I love any family connection so that’s a big plus for me. I could see this one becoming really cute once there is a baby to attach it to.
[name]Cecelia[/name], etc.-[name]Cecelia[/name] and [name]Celia[/name] are my favorite. [name]Cecily[/name] is a bit more girlish, and it always makes me think of sesame. I like [name]Cecelia[/name] and [name]Celia[/name] equally, though [name]Celia[/name] has a nicer meaning. I think the choice would come down to flow with your LN for me.
[name]Christiana[/name]-Too frilly for my tastes.
[name]Clementine[/name]-So cute. This is on my list, but I worry that this name wiill blow up as the new [name]Indie[/name] darling.
[name]Cleo[/name]/[name]Clea[/name]-Not a fan
[name]Tess[/name]-Super cute. Like [name]Tess[/name] or [name]Tessa[/name] but NOT liking Contessa. Sounds like something [name]Countess[/name] [name]LuAnn[/name] DeLesseps would name her dog.
[name]Cordelia[/name]-Great name!
[name]Cyra[/name]-Trying too hard
[name]Daisy[/name]-Cute, but wouldn’t want to introduce myself as [name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Dempsey[/name]-[name]Don[/name]'t like surnames with no family connection
[name]Domenica[/name]-Maybe in the middle
[name]Dru[/name]-Seems 90’s to me. [name]Drusilla[/name] is the ugle stepsister on [name]Cinderella[/name].
[name]Eliza[/name]-Great name!!
[name]Estella[/name]-Very pretty! More substantial than mere [name]Stella[/name].