Honest opinions on Keith?

I’ve had [name]Keith[/name] on my boy names list for a long time but I think I’m ready to let go of it. I’m not in love with it and I never was. I just like that it’s unique, different, strong, handesome not trendy ext. Thanks! C.P.

I grew up with a ton of Keiths, so it rings 70’s [name]California[/name] to me.

I don’t have a strong association with it one way or the other. I work with college students and know a few Keiths and they are lovely human beings.

I think what’s important is that you [name]LOVE[/name] this name.

[name]Keith[/name] feels quite dated to me…but if you love it, that’s what matters. That and the fact that it’s not [name]Brayden[/name]. :wink:

If you’re looking for a more current alternative, what about [name]Kai[/name], [name]Reed[/name], [name]Neal[/name], [name]Ian[/name], [name]Jude[/name], or [name]Leif[/name]?

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I actually like the name [name]Keith[/name], but not enough to use it. I don’t know anyone under 30 named [name]Keith[/name], but I think it would be fresh on a little boy.

A lady at my church named her son [name]Keith[/name]. He’s two. It fits him. They also named their daughter [name]Anne[/name] so I think they like simple, strong names.

I know a little [name]Keith[/name], at home he goes by “Keithie” - i think its cute and [name]Keith[/name] transfers well as a soft yet strong man’s name.

[name]Keith[/name] imo has always been a boring name. I think [name]Heath[/name] which sounds similar is much nicer.

Oh, goodness, I totally misread your thread–very sorry. Please blame by pregnant, addled brain.

I actually really like it. I only know 2 Keiths, one is 35 and the other is around 45, I think. [name]Both[/name] are great guys. I like that [name]Keith[/name] is a familiar name, but not (in my opinion/experience) one that has been overused. I also associate it with [name]Keith[/name] Partridge ([name]David[/name] [name]Cassidy[/name]), who I thought was cute and cool when I was a kid, so although some people wouldn’t like that association I don’t mind it.

my name’s [name]Heath[/name] and i hate my name because everyone thinks i say “[name]Keith[/name]”. it sucks. don’t name him [name]Keith[/name]. also, on the phone, they think my name is [name]Steve[/name] sometimes. and i know this sounds weird, but when someone yells in [name]Wal[/name]-[name]Mart[/name] “Hey!” it sounds like “[name]Keith[/name]/[name]Heath[/name]” so i’m constantly turning my head. it sucks. lol