Honest opinions on these names?

[name]Hi[/name] guys!

So I’ve got a pretty good list of names now (check out my signature) but I’m still trying to expand it (my fiance and I crossed some names off).

I have found some new names that I would love to get your opinions on!

It would be really helpful if you could tell me your opinion on each name!

[name]Araminta[/name] (nickname [name]Minty[/name] or [name]Ara[/name]?)
[name]Aurelia[/name] (nickname [name]Aura[/name]?)
[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] (no nickname)
[name]Catalina[/name] (no nickname)
[name]Vera[/name]

(If I do ever use nicknames, it won’t be all of the time)

Thanks Berries! :slight_smile:

[name]Araminta[/name] (nickname [name]Minty[/name] or [name]Ara[/name]?): Very different. I wouldn’t use it as a first name.
[name]Aurelia[/name] (nickname [name]Aura[/name]?): Nice name and even cuter nickname.
[name]Daisy[/name]: Sweet and simple. I like it, but not for me personally (not into flower names).
[name]Aurora[/name] (no nickname): Sounds elegant and sophisticated.
[name]Catalina[/name] (no nickname): Also sounds elegant and sophisticated, but I prefer [name]Caterina[/name] or [name]Katarina[/name].
[name]Vera[/name]: My absolute favorite on this list! It is so fun to say any way you pronounce it. Great name.

I really like most of these names!

[name]Araminta[/name] (nickname [name]Minty[/name] or [name]Ara[/name]?) - I’d use the nickname [name]Minty[/name]. I think it’s cute (and very British).
[name]Aurelia[/name] (nickname [name]Aura[/name]?) - This is one I really like. Not sure which nationality, but my husband is Italian, so it suits our surname!
[name]Daisy[/name] - Cute
[name]Aurora[/name] (no nickname) - Cute and I love the nickname [name]Rory[/name] for [name]Aurora[/name].
[name]Catalina[/name] (no nickname) - If you call her this, she’ll definitely get the nickname [name]Cat[/name]!
[name]Vera[/name] - This is the only one of your names I don’t like. A bit old-ladyish.

As for the names on your signature, I really like [name]Adelaide[/name] and [name]Edith[/name].

I love [name]Aurelia[/name] and [name]Aurora[/name]. [name]Both[/name] have been on my list for years (though I dropped [name]Aurora[/name] off my signature since they are just too close). After that I think [name]Vera[/name] is very elegant and sexy.

[name]Araminta[/name] and [name]Catalina[/name] would be great mn’s. They are a little more unusual but both beautiful