Honest opinions on this name, please...

[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u]

The middle name just came to me and for some reason I love it. DH isn’t convinced but I need to know if it’s worth trying to persuade him or not! Does it ‘flow’ nicely or are my hormones playing tricks on me?

Others on the shortlist:
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Perry[/name_u]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u]

Please help us decide!

I like [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u] & [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u] :blush:
The others don’t flow as well in my opinion.

Pretty but my favorites are [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u] and [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u]!

[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is gorgeous!! So bright and lively.

[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is stunning!

[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u] is divine, very closely followed by [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]Perry[/name_u].

On paper I think it’s beautiful, but for me it’s a mouthful. (I’m a 2 syllable namer, lol) I prefer a one syllable mn after [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]. [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], or [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Anne[/name_f].

[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is marvellous! I like lots of the names on your list but overall I think [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] has the best flow.

[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Angelica[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]

I really like [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], but [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] is also fantastic! I think you could try to convince DH to like [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], but don’t push too hard especially if he agrees to the other names you’ve listed. Ways I’ve found to convince my own DH is to find characters in books or movies with the name or songs. Sometimes even telling him the meaning can help. Other times it’s a lost cause! Good luck :slight_smile:

Back to elaborate… I like the combos without another prominent L or ‘el’ syllable best, which is why I chose [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] and [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] would be lovely too!