Honest opinions

See the results of this poll: Likeness of name Britta Frances

Respondents: 20 (This poll is closed)

• Love it : 5 (25%)
  • Like it : 5 (25%)
  • Could be worse : 7 (35%)
  • Hate it: 3 (15%)

I quite like [name_f]Britta[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]! The two names complement each other well. [name_f]Britta[/name_f] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] is a little difficult to say (it’s the two A sounds in the middle).

Thank You for taking the time to reply to my question. I appreciate your input!

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] was the first name of the expecting parents grandmother. Both of the grandmothers were pivotal people in the lives of the parents and have both passed away.

Mom and dad of baby, both love the fact that they could each honor their grandmother by using the name [name_f]Frances[/name_f]. Dad is not 100% sold that the child will appreciate the name.

I think it sounds great and I also love that it would be such a special tribute to both of their beloved grandmothers.

[name_f]Britta[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is precious!

I think the meaning of the name will be appreciated by the child in time. Plus, there are the darling [name_f]Frances[/name_f] children’s books! [name_m]Even[/name_m] without the meaning, I far prefer [name_f]Britta[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] to [name_f]Britta[/name_f] [name_u]Avery[/name_u].