Honest thoughts on Alexia and Saskia

I love both of these but polls on here have convinced me that they are too similar. Honest thoughts between [name_f]Alexia[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] and/or [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]?
thank you :slight_smile:

Love [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]! Such a pretty name! Not a fan of [name_f]Alexia[/name_f], I prefer [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] or [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] but [name_f]Alexia[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is cute.

I much prefer [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f].

I don’t really like [name_f]Alexia[/name_f], although i do think [name_f]Alessia[/name_f] and [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] are pretty and would go well with [name_f]Fleur[/name_f].

Alexia feels a bit fussy to me but [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is gorgeous

Saskia feels bright and full of life! Such a fun and pretty name and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is just stunning! [name_f]Alexia[/name_f] feels very dated to me because of its similarity to [name_f]Alexa[/name_f] and [name_u]Alexis[/name_u].

They are quite similar for sisters? Was that the idea? I really like [name_f]Alexia[/name_f] and I think I’d pair [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] with [name_f]Alexia[/name_f]. I also love alexis

I prefer [name_f]Saskia[/name_f]. [name_f]Alexia[/name_f] reminds me a lot of [name_f]Alexa[/name_f] (which has since been ruined for me by Amazon) and [name_u]Alexis[/name_u], both of which seem a little dated since I know so many of them that are my age. [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] and [name_f]Alexia[/name_f] do share some very similar sounds but I think they wouldn’t be terrible as sisters.