Honest thoughts please!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries, I did a post a few days ago regarding the name [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] and got some lovely suggestions for middle names. But now I need your honest opinion- is it too strange with my other two kiddies [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Anabelle[/name_f] and [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m]? Does it evoke anything negative to you? I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] it because our last name is [name_u]Spenser[/name_u] like the creator of this literary name, and also because I’m a literary major from university. But would love your feedback please!! I’m too subjective :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance xx

I think it’s a matter of personal opinion. [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u] sounds so beautiful, however I do think it’s a bit mismatched with [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_u]Ashton[/name_u]. If “matching” names isn’t a huge deal to you, then I say go for whatever name you love. If “matching” names is very important, then I would say maybe use [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] as a middle name.

[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u] (or [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u])
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]

[name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]

I think [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] is spectacular though so definitely use it somewhere :slight_smile:

I’ve been told that with each child you get more and more bold with the names you choose to give them. Thinking about many of the families that I know–this is true. So if [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] is what you love, go with it. [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] will be her own person, her name does not need to fit exactly with her siblings. [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] is stunning and I actually think it sounds sweet with [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_u]Ashton[/name_u]. I love the sib set.

I would use it! It may not be matching and predictable but it works, and it makes for an interesting sibset in no way off-sounding, for lack of a better description😊. I think it is more important to choose a name that you love rather than one that you choose because it matches, but may not be your favourite. Usually, we intuitively like names that will sound fine together even if they don’t make a perfect sibset.

Thanks for the helpful comments! Really appreciate it! Any other opinions?

I love it! It’s not exactly the same style as your other kids’ names, but as the others have said, you get bolder with each name choice. [name_f]Evie[/name_f], [name_u]Ashton[/name_u], and [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] sound great together!

I think it works fine with the other two names, but I am much more into good flow and good sound than “style matching.” With that said, I personally would probably go for a name that does not start with another vowel.

Thanks again for the feedback guys :slight_smile:

[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u] is gorgeous! And complements your children’s names IMHO.

Middle name suggestions:

[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Edwina[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] Quinevere [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Verona[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Elysia[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Peony[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Spenser[/name_u]

Cheers :slight_smile:

[name_f]Amoret[/name_f] has a different style to [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_u]Ashton[/name_u].

It does, I’m feeling this child is a bit different though! She’s a bit whimsical I think! I always get a gut feel of my baby’s vibe. Originally hubby and I picked [name_f]Margot[/name_f]- which I love- but I can’t ‘feel’ it for this bub even though I think it flows better with [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_u]Ashton[/name_u]…

I actually like [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] with [name_f]Evie[/name_f] & Asthon. You can nickname her [name_f]Etta[/name_f] or [name_f]Mora[/name_f] if you like. My main problem is [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] with your surname. I would authomatically make the connection and think that the parents are huge fans, If you dont mind that [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] is a great choice.

Good luck :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Amoret[/name_f]. It’s definitely more obscure than your other children’s names, but most people in the real world aren’t name nerds and aren’t likely to put much emphasis on siblings’ names “matching”.