Honor Name Ideas

Hey guys. I would like some ideas. [name_m]Just[/name_m] to set the stage, I’m a huge name nerd and nowhere close to having kids. I have someone in my life named [name_f]Resa[/name_f]. I could see myself maybe potentially using some variant of her name, even just as a middle name. If you have any ideas on a way to honor [name_f]Resa[/name_f] I’d love to hear.

1 Like

[name_f]Resa[/name_f] is nice. Without using the name directly (which is my preference for honors), there’s Reese/Rhys and [name_f]Teresa[/name_f] and even [name_m]Reza[/name_m] or [name_m]Ares[/name_m] if you want to get crazy.

Resa…

[name_f]Sera[/name_f]
[name_m]Esra[/name_m]
[name_f]Rhea[/name_f]
[name_f]Teresa[/name_f] / [name_f]Theresa[/name_f]
[name_f]Reese[/name_f]
[name_f]Larisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Loresa[/name_f]
[name_f]Maresa[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceres[/name_f]
[name_m]Delores[/name_m]
[name_f]Rena[/name_f]
[name_f]Reenie[/name_f]
[name_f]Reeva[/name_f]
[name_f]Renessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f]

1 Like

Thanks for the ideas guys! Some of these I never even considered before!

I think most of the ideas I’ve considered have already been mentioned, but I do have to echo [name_f]Reese[/name_f] or [name_f]Theresa[/name_f]! I also think you could take [name_f]Sera[/name_f] and elongate it to [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f], [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], or [name_f]Serafina[/name_f]! I think it depends on the origins and pronunciation of [name_f]Resa[/name_f] for the person you are wanting to honor - if her name was intended as a take on [name_f]Teresa[/name_f], I think you could easily use [name_f]Tess[/name_f] or another [name_f]Tess[/name_f] name like [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] or [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], [name_m]Elisabeth[/name_m], [name_f]Esther[/name_f], etc., too!

Good luck!