Honorah

What do you think of this name? I am not pregnant…but it has been approved by the boyfriend:

[name]Honorah[/name] : nn [name]Honey[/name].

[name]Honorah[/name] [name]Terry[/name] , [name]Honorah[/name] [name]Jenevieve[/name] or [name]Honorah[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]…

Thanks in advance for your opinion (:

I would have spelled it [name]Honora[/name] or [name]Annora[/name], but other than that I really love it!! Also love [name]Honoria[/name] and [name]Honor[/name]/[name]Honour[/name] ^^
[name]Honey[/name] is a lovely nickname!!! Also love that you can get [name]Nora[/name] form [name]Honora[/name]! ^^

[name]Terry[/name] is too masculine for me, but I love it with [name]Genevieve[/name]! I prefer it with a G, far too many overuse the letter J giving us bad stuff like [name]Jorja[/name] instead of [name]Georgia[/name]… Stick to the G!

Ooh! [name]Honorah[/name] (or [name]Honora[/name]) with the nickname [name]Honey[/name] is ADORABLE! I love it so much! I’m adding it to my list!

Is you name [name]Jenevieve[/name]? If so, [name]Honorah[/name] Jeneveive is a gorgeous name. But if that’s not your real name, I’d spell it with a G.

I am glad some people are liking this name…didnt want something too unusual…

My name is spelled with a J …but I am considering a G as this is the more common way to spell [name]Genevieve[/name]. Overall, I think I will stick with [name]Jenevieve[/name] though…
[name]Terry[/name] honors two grandparents so we might go with that too… I am all about honoring family (:

I love [name]Honorah[/name], although I do agree that I like the spelling [name]Honora[/name] better! [name]Honor[/name] is on my list of favorites and I love the idea of [name]Honora[/name] for a full name. [name]Honey[/name] is also very cute! I like that this name can grow from baby to adult, it is very sophisticated, yet you have come up with a very sweet, cute nn!