Honoring Idella ideas

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries!
Any ideas how I can honor my husband’s grandma as a first or middle name? Her name is [name_f]Idella[/name_f] (eye-dell-a) no middle name and same last name as me. I am not opposed to using her full name but am thinking about my options of variants of the name (I.e. [name_f]Della[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f], [name_f]Adele[/name_f]). [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any ideas/opinions for me? [name_f]Rose[/name_f] will be in the name as well. I don’t know as first or middle. Thanks!

You could honor her by using the ‘I’ initial and opt for [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], or [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Idella[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would be nice as a double middle name.

Like all of your ideas. Also really like rkrd’s suggestion of [name_f]Idella[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a double middle. I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a mn by itself is kind of tired, but combining it with [name_f]Idella[/name_f] makes it seem fresh.

I think [name_f]Idella[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is truly gorgeous! It is unique with family meaning. My only other suggestion would be to use [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Idella[/name_f].

What about [name_f]Rosella[/name_f]? Too close to Rubella? :slight_smile:

I really like other berries suggestions of [name_f]Idella[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a double middle name.

[name_f]Idella[/name_f] is actually kind of cool. I like [name_f]Della[/name_f] or [name_f]Adela[/name_f] to honor her.

[name_f]Idella[/name_f]

[name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_u]Delaney[/name_u], [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_f]Elani[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_f]Iona[/name_f], [name_f]Ellen[/name_f], [name_m]Daley[/name_m], [name_u]Devin[/name_u] (another “boys” name but it means poetic and devin rose is adorable)

[name_f]Elaina[/name_f]/[name_f]Elena[/name_f], [name_f]Ivanna[/name_f], [name_u]Ira[/name_u], [name_f]Inga[/name_f], Idele (rhymes with sid-elle0 similar to adele but a short I sound -pretty actually