Honoring Judith?

So I’m not currently pregnant, but I know that my first daughter will be named (in some way) after my grandmother, who passed away last [name]November[/name]. For some time I’d been settled on the name [name]June[/name], which I loved and SO liked it a lot, too. Now he’s changed his mind about the name [name]June[/name] and says he doesn’t want to use it. He likes [name]Judith[/name] (which is my grandmother’s actual name) but since I am definitely using [name]Donald[/name], my grandfather/her husband’s name, for a son, I don’t know if that’s a good idea. Is that like naming your kids [name]Romeo[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] or [name]Bonnie[/name] and [name]Clyde[/name]? Or is it okay?

Also… SO apparently doesn’t like [name]June[/name] and hates [name]Juniper[/name]/[name]Juneau[/name]. Are there any other names you would suggest to honor a [name]Judith[/name] (full name [name]Judith[/name] [name]Patricia[/name])?

And, if we did use the name [name]Judith[/name], she would probably be called [name]Jude[/name] ninety percent of the time, never [name]Judy[/name]. Is that weird?

[name]TIA[/name], berries! :slight_smile:

Have you thought about:
[name]Juno[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]

[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Paisley[/name]
[name]Patience[/name]
[name]Patrice[/name]
Patrina
[name]Patrisha[/name]

[name]Juno[/name] [name]Paige[/name]