Honoring three different people, need name ideas....stressed

So we just found out that we are having baby #3. Our daughter will be 4 next week and her name is [name]Corinne[/name] “[name]Cori[/name]” [name]Jane[/name] (after my mother [name]Jane[/name] who passed away) and my son is 26 months old and his name is [name]Weston[/name] “[name]Wes[/name]” [name]David[/name] (after my husband and father in law, both middle names are [name]David[/name]).

If we have a girl, I’d like to somehow honor my mother in law ([name]Joanne[/name] [name]Claire[/name]), sister ([name]Nicole[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]) and my dad [name]Joseph[/name]. I have a few ideas but none that I am IN [name]LOVE[/name] with ([name]Joely[/name] [name]Nicole[/name], [name]Annika[/name] [name]Josephine[/name])…so I am looking for some ideas…

Is it possible to honor all three and love the name?

What are some combos that you can think of that go well with [name]Corinne[/name] and [name]Weston[/name]? I appreciate your help!

[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Marielle[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] (honors mom and dad)
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name] (although the Ns blend)
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] (ditto)
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Colette[/name] (I think this is really pretty!)
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Claire[/name] (mom and dad only)
[name]Veronica[/name] [name]Joelle[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name] [name]Jolie[/name] (but I think of [name]Angelina[/name])
[name]Veronica[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Joely[/name] [name]Veronica[/name]
[name]Joely[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name] [name]Marielle[/name] (sister only)
[name]Danica[/name] Jospehine
[name]Anna[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] (honors only mom and dad)
[name]Nicoline[/name] [name]Joelle[/name]
[name]Niola[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name] (mom and sister)
[name]Nica[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Nicola[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Noelle[/name] [name]Jolie[/name] (although I think of [name]Angelina[/name])
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] ([name]Violet[/name] has [name]Nicole[/name]'s -ole ending, but this may not be enough)
[name]Coline[/name] [name]Joelle[/name] ([name]Coline[/name], the feminine [name]Colin[/name], is an anagram of [name]Nicole[/name], although it looks like a typo)
[name]Colette[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Joely[/name] [name]Colette[/name]

My favorites are [name]Colette[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Colette[/name], [name]Veronica[/name] [name]Joelle[/name], [name]Veronica[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] (although [name]Violet[/name] may not be close enough to [name]Nicole[/name]). I’d personlly avoid using [name]Nicole[/name], because it’s pretty dated.

I really like your choice of [name]Annika[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], but you aren’t crazy about it, which is what counts. :slight_smile:

Have you thought of using two middle names?

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I don’t have any suggestions but wanted to applaud your daughter’s name choice.
My name is [name]Corine[/name] ([name]Cor[/name]-een) and I’ve gone by [name]Cori[/name] my whole life (I’m in my mid 20s). I think your daughter’s name is probably [name]Cor[/name]-in given the spelling, which is great too! It’s a rare choice that I’ve been really happy with, so it’s nice to see a baby [name]Cori[/name] out there!

That said, I think [name]Josephine[/name] would be great, called [name]Jo[/name]. [name]Cori[/name], [name]Jo[/name], and [name]Wes[/name]! So cute. Great sibset.

I wanted to second using 2 middles. Or, you could do what my parents did. [name]Both[/name] me and my brother only have one middle (never bothered me) and my sister (who came 6 years later) has the middle name “R. [name]Joy[/name]”…that’s how it is on her birth certificate. My parents say the R. has a lot of meaning so they didn’t want to choose just one. My mom and both my grandparents have names that start with “R” and “ray” is in the middle of my dad’s name. This covered all of them that way. PLUS when you say her name is sounds like “our joy”.

[name]Josey[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] ([name]Jo[/name] for [name]Joanne[/name] and for [name]Joseph[/name]). You’re done!

[name]Jolene[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]. She’d then have a more adult first name like [name]Corinne[/name], but to match with [name]Cori[/name] you could call her [name]Joli[/name] or even [name]JoJo[/name] if you wanted something spunky.

As always, some stunning ideas from [name]Jill[/name]!

I just have to add (apolgies for any repeats) :
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name]
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name] etc.

Good luck!

[name]Just[/name] wanted to throw out [name]Johanna[/name] as another [name]Jo[/name]-option and [name]Nia[/name] as another way of honoring [name]Nicole[/name].
[name]Nia[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is a pretty option.

Another [name]Nicole[/name] variation - [name]Nola[/name]?

maybe you should just choose names you like…i think the idea of honouring someone is nice. But do you feel you are doing it more for others than yourselves because you don’t want to leave other family members out but not dedicating a name for them also? Maybe consider choosing a name for you and your partner rather than anyone else…it seems to me you have done your name dedication part!..oh and the stress part seems to make this come across as more of a hindrence than a pleasure which is what honouring someone should be…don’t do it because you feel you have to, especially when your considering trying to get three in one go…seems a bit over the top

[name]Nicolette[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Joelle[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Nell[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] nn [name]Nellie[/name]

[name]Jill[/name] had some great suggestions too. Could you use your mothers or sisters birthstone?

[name]Corinne[/name] and [name]Weston[/name] go so well together.

I think that [name]Jacqueline[/name] would be lovely in this sibset and I am honouring your family (ie [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Joanne[/name]) with the letter “J”.

[name]Jacqueline[/name], [name]Corinne[/name] and [name]Weston[/name]

[name]Jacqueline[/name] [name]Claire[/name]

[name]Nicola[/name] [name]Skye[/name]

([name]Nicola[/name] a variant of [name]Nicole[/name], and [name]Claire[/name] meaning clear so I thought of clear sky therefore the name [name]Skye[/name])

[name]Corinne[/name], [name]Weston[/name], [name]Nicola[/name]

([name]Collette[/name] has the same meaning as [name]Nicole[/name], but you probably don’t want to use the letter “C” twice in the sibset)

For a boy [name]Joel[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]

[name]Corinne[/name], [name]Weston[/name], [name]Joel[/name]
or
[name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Joel[/name]

[name]Corinne[/name], [name]Nicholas[/name], [name]Weston[/name]

What great suggestions.
I second zard with [name]Joelle[/name] it has “[name]Jo[/name]” from [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Joanne[/name] and “elle” from [name]Michelle[/name]. You could still nn [name]Jolie[/name]/[name]Joely[/name].

I’m sorry if I repeat.

Names using letters from [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Nicole[/name]-

[name]Colleen[/name]/[name]Coleen[/name]
[name]Laine[/name]/[name]Lane[/name] - ditto nn [name]Laney[/name]/[name]Lanie[/name] ([name]Cori[/name] and [name]Laney[/name])
[name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Elaine[/name]
[name]Renae[/name]
[name]Aileen[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] (nn [name]Ali[/name], [name]Cori[/name] and [name]Ali[/name])
[name]Caroline[/name] - maybe to matchy with [name]Corinne[/name]
[name]Carol[/name]/[name]Carole[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Leona[/name]/[name]Leonie[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Ellen[/name]/[name]Elena[/name]
[name]Lola[/name]
[name]Leila[/name]
[name]Loren[/name]
[name]Leilani[/name]

Wanted to add [name]Linnea[/name] which is using letters from [name]Joanne[/name] and [name]Nicole[/name]. I love [name]Linnea[/name] (pro. Leh-nay-uh or [name]Linn[/name]-ee-uh, I like the first pro.)

[name]Corinne[/name], [name]Weston[/name], and [name]Linnea[/name].