Hope Vs. Grace...

So, our top name is [name]Grace[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] :slight_smile: However, this weekend, I started thinking on [name]Hope[/name]… I have always loved the name [name]Hope[/name] (my best friend all through grade school was [name]Hope[/name])… Then I came up with the combo [name]Hope[/name] [name]Victoria[/name], which I thought was stunning… Looking for thoughts… Is [name]Hope[/name] as pretty sounding as [name]Grace[/name]? and maybe… [name]Grace[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] has a better flow than [name]Grace[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]???
Thanks for your thoughts and inputs :slight_smile:

Since [name]Grace[/name] is more common, I prefer [name]Hope[/name]. [name]Hope[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is stunning.

Actually, my vote is for [name]Grace[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]. Something about it calls to me.

[name]Hope[/name] is one of my favorite classics and [name]Hope[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is a gorgeous combo. I think [name]Hope[/name] is just as pretty as [name]Grace[/name] (prettier in my opinion, but I’m biased) and I have always loved it b/c it has such a distinctive sound, no other name sounds like it. I just love it so much and am happy to see it getting some attention.

[name]Hope[/name] is one of my favorite classics and [name]Hope[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is a gorgeous combo. I think [name]Hope[/name] is just as pretty as [name]Grace[/name] (prettier in my opinion, but I’m biased) and I have always loved it b/c it has such a distinctive sound, no other name sounds like it. I just love it so much and am happy to see it getting some attention.

sorry for the repeat NB wont let me delete this for some reason

I think [name]Hope[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is fabulous. [name]Grace[/name] is a beautiful name but really common at the moment.

I like [name]Hope[/name] much better than [name]Grace[/name].

To me, [name]Grace[/name] is prettier by far. The sound and look of it is just stunning. [name]Grace[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is a gorgeous combo and I would love for you to give your husband his little [name]Gracie[/name]. :). [name]Hope[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] doesn’t grab me as much as [name]Grace[/name] [name]Caroline[/name].

I like both, actually! [name]Hope[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is just as stunning as [name]Grace[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]. Which one flows better with your last name?

[name]Both[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Hope[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] are beautiful, classic names. You can’t really go wrong :slight_smile: that being said I slightly prefer [name]Hope[/name], because it’s a little less expected and to me it’s a little softer sounding

I know [name]Grace[/name] is more common, but I love it. I think [name]Grace[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is beautiful.

I think [name]Grace[/name] is prettier honestly. [name]Hope[/name] is a lovely sentiment and I don’t dislike it, but it’s just a less pleasing sound combination.

I like both but prefer [name]Grace[/name]. Since the word grace has multiple meanings and is more common as a name it strikes me as less wordy than the name [name]Hope[/name]. I slightly prefer [name]Grace[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] over [name]Grace[/name] [name]Caroline[/name].

Agreed. 100%. [name]Grace[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is just so perfect! I want so badly for you to be able to use it, haha.

I think [name]Grace[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is gorgeous! [name]Hope[/name] doesn’t fit in the classic category like [name]Grace[/name] does. I do think [name]Hope[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is pretty, but I prefer [name]Grace[/name].

[name]Hope[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] sounds so lovely together, but out of [name]Hope[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] I like them both about the same. They are both such pretty names, and I think either would be great for a little girl, and would grow with her well.

I prefer [name]Grace[/name] over [name]Hope[/name], it rolls more easily off the tongue. I also think that G is a more graceful letter than H, which can be somewhat awkward at the beginning of a name. [name]Grace[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is beautiful, as is [name]Grace[/name] [name]Victoria[/name].

I prefer [name]Grace[/name] and particularly the nn [name]Gracie[/name]. So lovely.

I much prefer [name]Grace[/name] (obviously). [name]Even[/name] though it is more popular, it has a quality to it that [name]Hope[/name] just cannot compare to. Also, my [name]Grace[/name] is the only one I know. There isn’t even another [name]Grace[/name] in her whole preschool, let alone her class. [name]Don[/name]'t let popularity dissuade you, your daughter will be the only one of that name who matters to you and you may be disappointed not using a name you love, just because some other people love it enough to use it, too.

[name]Grace[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is gorgeous, but I think I like [name]Grace[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] a bit better.