Hope?

What’s everyone’s opinion on it?

It’s a cute virtue name but I used to be obsessed with it so it doesn’t excite me anymore.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Hope[/name_f]. It’s my favourite virtue name in terms of meaning. It’s simple and familiar but meaningful and it has a distinctive sound.

Hope is sweet, joyful and lovely in sound. I really like it

I really like [name_f]Hope[/name_f]. It sounds sweet, both as a first or middle name.

I absolutely love the name [name_f]Hope[/name_f]! It’s so sweet, and it’s right in the sweet spot of familiar but not overused!

I think it’s great!

It’s fine. I know/have met so many, though, that it feels kind of boring to me personally. :woman_shrugging:t3:

It’s a lovely thing, hope, and a nice name.

I prefer [name_f]Faith[/name_f] and [name_f]Mercy[/name_f] and [name_f]Constance[/name_f], but I like [name_f]Hope[/name_f] too.

I love to nn though, and I can’t think of any (polite) nns for [name_f]Hope[/name_f].

lovely name, it feels very familiar but I only know one so not terribly popular!

I think it’s beautiful. [name_f]My[/name_f] first association is the girl from Originals.

It’s growing on me, and it’s a perfectly nice name, but for whatever reason it’s never excited me. There are other virtue names I like better, but I’ve never met a [name_f]Hope[/name_f], so it feels somewhat fresh.

I love [name_f]Hope[/name_f]. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] Olivienne or Olivienne [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is on my list. I feel [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is way less popular than [name_f]Grace[/name_f] which is overdone for me. I have never met a [name_f]Hope[/name_f] so its fresh for me. I do slightly associate it with Days of Our Lives and think of it as a soap opera name and kind of a dated soap opera name at that so thats the one down side for me but there are associations with every name and I like that its a virtue name but a short, simple and lovely one that isn’t overly popular. So many other virtue names seem too much to realistically use but [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is simple and sweet!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the replies! I’ve loved reading all the replies! It’s very interesting hearing everyone’s views!