Hopping on the trend: suggest one name!

Hey berries!
I thought this was a really cool trend! I’m always looking for names to add to my lists. Here’s my current crushes.

Axton, [name_m]Caspar[/name_m], Coast, [name_u]Explorer[/name_u], [name_m]Kipling[/name_m], [name_m]Koa[/name_m], [name_m]Maximus[/name_m], [name_m]Nehemiah[/name_m], [name_m]Nilo[/name_m], and Seeker.

So what name would you have to add and why?

Thanks!

Caius

1 Like

Kaiser!

1 Like

Dreamer

1 Like

Ryder

1 Like

@juliem1912
[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Caius[/name_m]! I had a foster puppy named [name_m]Caius[/name_m] last year! You mentioning it has brought it back to me, definitely going to make a combo with it!

@Estrela
[name_m]Kaiser[/name_m] is so cool! I’ve never considered it before. It’s strong and modern but gives me vintage vibes. Adding it to my list!

@Johannaa
[name_u]Dreamer[/name_u] is definitely what I was looking for! I’m really digging the -er names right now!

@ThunderLee
[name_u]Ryder[/name_u] is actually the name of one of my dogs😂 so I love it! [name_m]Ry[/name_m] is such a cute nickname!

2 Likes

I would add Krueger to your list.

1 Like

Drummer!
Another unusual occupation type name with a rugged feel but softer in sound like [name_m]Koa[/name_m] and [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]!
[name_m]Huxley[/name_m] was my second thought- literary but with the cool x of [name_m]Axton[/name_m]

1 Like

Quest!

1 Like

@CareBear10
Thank you! Krueger is a cool name! It’s rugged and youthful! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

@jonquils
Yes! Discover is awesome and exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!

@Greyblue
[name_u]Drummer[/name_u] is now my new crush! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the playfulness of it! Maybe [name_u]Drummer[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]?

@whatchamacallit
[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Quest[/name_u]! I have it on my list already so you got my style down perfectly! Thank you!

3 Likes

Conrad

1 Like

[name_m]Roland[/name_m] :sunglasses:

1 Like

Drummer [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is so charming!!

1 Like

Grail!

If not, then [name_m]Gawain[/name_m].

The romantic hero’s journey word name vibes are awesome.

2 Likes

@ChipmunkGirl
Thanks! [name_m]Roland[/name_m] and [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] are great! I definitely get cool dude vibes from both!

@hyacinthbucket
Grail is so interesting! I kind of love it! [name_m]Will[/name_m] be adding it to my list! [name_m]Gawain[/name_m] is amazing! I love the romance, adventure vibes! Thank you!

2 Likes

Voyager