I’ve got about a week to write a story for a contest themed around ‘Body Horror,’ and I’m really indecisive. Which do you think is best?
- Giant dolls created with human body parts, and animated by the dead.
- ‘The Ab-Human,’ the physical embodiment of the human-esque unnaturalness of Gothic fiction wreaking havoc.
- Teenagers who survived being stranded on a mountain years later, battling shame, regret, and a version of the Wendigo curse.
- A former Vampire/Zombie, cured of death, but left with a hunger for human flesh.
- An erotic slasher in which a woman’s body is possessed every night, after which she is made to sleep with different men. Her possessor eventually forces her to slaughter them.