hot or not? Knox Alexander?

Expecting boy #2 in a few weeks. His brother’s name is [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Paul[/name] and I’m really excited about naming him [name]Knox[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]. I have gotten a lot of negative reactions and would love some honest feedback.
Thanks!

I think it’s fine! [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Knox[/name] are a nice sibset in my opinion. [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Alex[/name] also go well if you felt like switching the two names around. But if you love KA that is all that matters!

I love [name]Knox[/name]! My cousin had one (before brangelina!) and i think it’s awesome. The only think I’m not keen on is that both names have an X, and your other son has all normal letters. It is probably just me, but i feel like [name]Knox[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] is a bit difficult to say. I think it’s the X followed by a vowel. What about [name]Knox[/name] [name]Christopher[/name]? [name]Knox[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]…

I like [name]Knox[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]! [name]Even[/name] though [name]Angelina[/name] named her twin son [name]Knox[/name] it isn’t nearly as off limits as [name]Suri[/name] or [name]Shiloh[/name] would be. Good choice with [name]Hudson[/name]!

Sorry I can’t get past the Brangelina thing. But ignore me.

I like [name]Knox[/name] [name]Alexander[/name], I love the double ‘x’, just perfect [name]IMO[/name]. [name]Knox[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name] sound good together too!