how about Henry?

What’s your feeling about the future trendiness of [name]Henry[/name]? I love this name, but I’ve started to worry that it’s going to be really trendy in a year or two… thoughts?

Thanks!

I have a friend who named her baby [name]Henry[/name] and I love it, and while I agree it’s going to be popular I don’t think its going to as popular as names like [name]Jackson[/name] that have taken over.

I like this name, but agree that it is getting really popular/trendy. I know three baby [name]Henry[/name]'s born within the last year!
What about…
[name]Charles[/name]- nn [name]Charlie[/name]
[name]Warren[/name]
[name]Louis[/name]
[name]Harry[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Marshall[/name]
[name]Percy[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Luther[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Linus[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Lincoln[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]Lawrence[/name]
[name]Theo[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Wade[/name]
[name]Stuart[/name]
[name]Duncan[/name]
[name]Jacoby[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Quentin[/name]
[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Lars[/name]

I absolutely adore [name]Henry[/name] to bits :slight_smile: He’s classic yet not boring, suave and kind all at the same time! My best friend has a son named [name]Henry[/name] [name]Alastair[/name].

He’s a top 100 pick here in Australia, and I do have a feeling he’ll keep rising, but I don’t predict him cracking the top 30 any time soon? I think however, that [name]Henry[/name] one of the very few classic names that I’d never care about the heights he reached. I named my son [name]Oliver[/name] last year and he charted at #8 - but we couldn’t give him up!

[name]Henry[/name] is one of my favorite names, and while I usually give up a name once it becomes too popular, [name]Henry[/name] won’t be one of them! It’s a classic, and will remain a classic regardless of its popularity, much like [name]Edward[/name], [name]Charles[/name] (more popular than [name]Henry[/name] now!), [name]Oliver[/name], etc… I’m not sure why, but I’m much, much more bothered by the popularity of girls’ names. Hmm…

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

love the name- you should go for it!

As you can see: Pregnancy, Parenting, Lifestyle, Beauty: Tips & Advice | mom.com not too trendy. :slight_smile: