How about Samara called Sam for a baby girl?

Could you picture a Irish-Italian girl with brown hair and brown eyes name [name]Samara[/name] ([name]Sam[/name]) [name]Gill[/name]?

Definitely! With the Italian connection [name]Samara[/name] [name]Gill[/name] just seems perfect to me. [name]Sam[/name] is really cute as a nn, too.

Good luck!

With [name]Samara[/name], I can’t get past the association of the scary little girl in the movie “The [name]Ring[/name]”… sorry… it is a very pretty name however, I love Hebrew names.

I love it. I’ve never heard of [name]Samara[/name] before, but it’s easy to pronounce and spell. [name]Sam[/name] is a cute nickname. Good luck!

I like the exotic [name]Samara[/name] with the surname. [name]Gill[/name] isn’t the most exciting last name so I think [name]Samara[/name] spices it up a bit. [name]Sam[/name] [name]Gill[/name] seems kind of short so I prefer [name]Mara[/name] [name]Gill[/name] myself.

I really like it! It’s very cute, and [name]Samara[/name] is a neat way of getting the NN [name]Sam[/name] without th slightly overused [name]Samantha[/name].
Very unique.

Yes, it is too bad about that scary girl. It’s a pretty name. I definitely prefer [name]Samara[/name] over [name]Samantha[/name], and I am glad you are not thinking of using just [name]Sam[/name]. Not too many people would think of The [name]Ring[/name], so you should be safe.