How can boys' names be so difficult??

I have many favorites - hoping you can help me narrow the list or add extra flare:

[name]Colin[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Grant[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]
(all names found on this site - [name]LOVE[/name] all of your input) :wink:

Disparately need help with a middle name for [name]Alistair[/name]. Any advice, Berries?

Other loves: [name]Jude[/name], [name]Cole[/name], [name]Max[/name], [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Hugh[/name], [name]Liam[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name], and [name]Asa[/name]. (I know, I’m all over the place.)

MANY, many thanks for your help!!

Boys’ names are actually the easiest for me. It’s the girls’ names that get me.

[name]Beau[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] is the only name I don’t like on your list. I’ve never been able to get behind [name]Beau[/name]. Your other names are handsome, masculine choices while [name]Beau[/name] seems sort of flimsy to me. [name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Grant[/name] stick out to me the most.

Of your other favorites, I would stay away from [name]Max[/name], [name]Aidan[/name], and [name]Liam[/name]. All three are epidemically popular. I hear them everywhere.

Agreed, I’m not wild about [name]Beau[/name]. [name]Love[/name] the others, though! Then again I’m biased since my son is [name]Leo[/name] [name]Abraham[/name]. :wink:

[name]Ethan[/name] wouldn’t be at the top of my list due to trendiness, but it’s a good, solid name.

Definitely [name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] - what a wonderful pairing!

[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Grant[/name] or [name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] for me :slight_smile:

Agreed. Thanks again for your input!

Any thoughts on [name]Alistair[/name]? Any middle name suggestions for [name]Alistair[/name]? Our greatest fear with [name]Alistair[/name] is that his nn will be ‘[name]Al[/name]’. Perhaps we should just stick with [name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Grant[/name]. :wink:

[name]Love[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Sabastian[/name] too. [name]Leo[/name] was at the top of my list, but DH nixed it, and then a friend [name]JUST[/name] had a babe named [name]Leo[/name].

It’s one of those terrific names that is both strong and sweet, fitting at all points in life. Good choice!