How do I create a new account?

Hi! I’m trying to create a new account and am not sure how. [name_f]My[/name_f] current email will soon no longer work, which is a shame as I just got promoted to regular, but oh well…
Anyway, here’s my problem. [name_f]Every[/name_f] time I log out of my forums account and then try to log back in, it logs me in directly without sending me to any login screen. The main Nameberry site is under my new username, but it doesn’t seem to correlate with the forums. I’m not sure what to do!
Any help fixing this will be appreciated!

Deleting your history from the last hour will make it work, if I’m remembering correctly.

1 Like

Really? All history or just nameberry history?

I just tried, and it didn’t work. Am I doing something wrong?

Try deleting cookies. That should log you out everywhere

2 Likes

Hold on, let me long into my old account really quick to check!

1 Like

I had that exact problem not too long ago when I first switched to this account. I deleted all of my cookies for all of my websites and cleared my data as well. It may also help to restart your computer, though that shouldn’t be needed.

1 Like

okay thanks! I’ll try that!

2 Likes

Did clearing your cookies work?

1 Like

You can change the email associated with your account. I did it a couple months ago and it worked fine, I’ve had no issues with it!
So you shouldn’t have to make a new account :))

You have to do it on the main Nameberry website, and it’ll sync to the forum

1 Like

@ty_and_owen

It’s your cache you’ll need to clear, I think @rosepip had a similar issue at one point and this is what worked for her.

As @Quilliza says, you can try to change your email on the main NB site, but if you’re struggling, just PM me the new email address and I can send it to the tech team to update.

1 Like

yes! I was stuck in another account and it would immediately log me into it.

if you don’t want to delete all your cookies (which could be infuriating regarding other websites), you need to delete the ap.nameberry cookies, which hold login information.

with those gone, you’ll be able to log in or creat a new account as you please!

2 Likes

Hi! I figured it out! Thank you all for your help!

1 Like

Hey I didn’t help you but nice username