How do I delete my account

I want a fresh start on name berry. Btw

It used to be under profile I think but I just checked and it’s not there anymore.

You could always log out of your account on all devices and just not log back in? If no one else knows how to delete it that is.

1 Like

i might do that if none else knows how to do it thank you

There’s a button at the bottom of the FAQ page to cancel account but when I clicked on it I got a 404 error so I’m not sure if it’s currently an option - might just be my computer though so I’d say give it a shot!

I also got a 404 error. @ladyforgetful
Prehaos one of the mods could do it for me

When you delete your account, your profile won’t be deleted anyway so… just log out from all your devices?

1 Like

We can’t delete your account once you have posts, but we could suspend it & anonymise it.

1 Like

I tried to create a new account but it wouldn’t let me!

Could I have anonymised please

Are you using a different email address?

1 Like

You’ll have to use another email address

1 Like

Yes

I got the activation email clicked in the link and it didn’t work

Huh, I’m not sure what’s happening with that! We’re you logged out of this current account on that device?

I think so I’m going to try again

Still not working I’ve decided to keep this account

Unfortunately, the account activation links are currently not working :weary: but we are trying to fix. What happens when you click the activation link, @Lilsibubs? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you get a 404 error message or anything?

Once the registration process is up and running again, I can delete this account for you if you’d like.

2 Likes

@katinka yes a 404 error

@Lilsibubs Did you also receive a validation code? What happens if you try to use that?

1 Like

Its says it invalid

1 Like