How do I name the Weasley?

Hi!! So, I really need help on this… issue. I really don’t know how to name the son! I have a fanfic [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m], (Cedric Diggory’s sister marries [name_m]Fred[/name_m] Weasley (he doesn’t die), and have five kids.) and already four names;
Oldest is [name_u]River[/name_u], (:male_sign:)
Next are the twins [name_u]Raven[/name_u] and [name_u]Storm[/name_u], (:female_sign:,:female_sign:)
Then we have [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], (:female_sign:)
And the last i want to call [name_m]Brandon[/name_m] or Breaden. (:male_sign:) But which one!!! I’m very stuck and also had the idea of [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]. But I really don’t know which one. Please send help!! I really hope on some good help :smiley: so see you soon!! (I hope)

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is great! Since he’s the youngest he’s probably still small, and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] feels super cute. I like [name_m]Brandon[/name_m] a lot too but I’m not sure how it goes with the siblings. Breaden feels like a break in style since the older ones all have such straightforward spellings. And all have 5 letters! Another point for [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]!

1 Like

I think I’m going for [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], and it’s so funny they all five letters!! I must thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Ooh, [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is great!!

I definitely prefer Breaden over [name_m]Brandon[/name_m] for this sibset! I think [name_m]Brandon[/name_m] looks a bit too common next to older siblings’ names. But out of all three I like [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] best, plus the quin- prefix means five in many Latin based languages!

2 Likes

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] or [name_m]Brandon[/name_m]!

Thank you so much for all the names!! I’m really happy, and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] will be a happy sibling :slight_smile: