How do these 2 sound?

I think I posted a while ago that I adore [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Ida[/name] ----? I was originally thinking [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Ida[/name] [name]Clementine[/name], but I don’t think she sits well there. I’ve been trying to come up with a 3nd middle for her and [name]Dan[/name] the other day came up with [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Ida[/name] [name]Primrose[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Ida[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. [name]How[/name] do they sound to you??
Does anyone have any other suggestions?!

My other [name]Beatrix[/name] combos are [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Pearl[/name].

wow those are a mouthful of names! I’m not a big fan of two middle names it looks like you couldn’t make up your mind…I think [name]Beatrix[/name] is adorable and out of all I think [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] is very pretty together…I wouldn’t be happy if my mom made me write all those names…ha ha good luck

[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Ida[/name] [name]Primrose[/name] - I love the name [name]Primrose[/name]!
[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Ida[/name] [name]Violet[/name] - Very pretty! But to me [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] are even more complex and amazing.
[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Jane[/name] - this is so pretty! I really love it because [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Jane[/name] are two of my most favorite names.
[name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] - I really love this too. It is more soft and whispery than [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. Reminds me of an antique gray glove. So original. [name]Love[/name] the three names together.

With these name ideas, it’s hard to make a choice. But you really can’t go wrong with any of them!

thanks babyberry & susan for your opinions :slight_smile: they’re much appreciated. Babyberry - my kids have 2 middle names, as it’s a bit of a tradition in my family, and I’d feel funny about some children having 2 middles and the last one or two only having 1 middle. Thanks for pointing it out though!