How do these sound together?

[name]Meredith[/name], [name]Lorcan[/name], [name]Finlay[/name] and [name]Greer[/name].

[name]Do[/name] they go together well? [name]Do[/name] any stand out, or not fit in? :slight_smile:

Also wondering how [name]Callum[/name] would sound in place of [name]Finlay[/name]?

I think they go well together but I’m not a fan of [name]Lorcan[/name]. I would replace [name]Lorcan[/name] with [name]Callum[/name] for [name]Meredith[/name], [name]Callum[/name], [name]Finlay[/name] and [name]Greer[/name].

Honestly? [name]Meredith[/name] seems out of place to me. [name]Callum[/name] would work well though.

I agree with Dove14, [name]Meredith[/name] is tthe one that seems out of place. Between [name]Finlay[/name] and [name]Callum[/name] I think I like [name]Finlay[/name] slightly better but ultimtely both fit very nicely with [name]Lorcan[/name] and [name]Greer[/name]. [name]Love[/name] [name]Greer[/name] by the way!

Thanks for your answer, I really appreciate your honesty, very helpful! [name]Do[/name] you think that [name]Maeve[/name] would work better?

Thanks for your answer, I really appreciate your honesty, very helpful! [name]Do[/name] you think that [name]Maeve[/name] would work better?[/quote]

Absolutely! [name]Maeve[/name] fits beautifully!

Thanks for your answer, I really appreciate your honesty, very helpful! [name]Do[/name] you think that [name]Maeve[/name] would work better?[/quote]

Absolutely! [name]Maeve[/name] fits beautifully![/quote]
You don’t think [name]Maeve[/name] and [name]Greer[/name] are a little choppy and abrupt together? Part of me wonders, but generally I think I love the combo…?

[name]Maeve[/name], [name]Greer[/name], [name]Finley[/name] and [name]Callum[/name] sound like a sib set :slight_smile:

[name]Maeve[/name] and [name]Greer[/name] are both very short, yes, but I think maybe that’s why they work well in my mind. If you have hesitations though, by all means, search around some more. What do you think of [name]Moira[/name]?

I love your list!

I think that [name]Lorcan[/name] and [name]Greer[/name] are perfect together, as are [name]Meredith[/name] and [name]Finlay[/name], and I think the more popular names ([name]Meredith[/name] and [name]Finlay[/name]) balance out the less popular ones in the group ([name]Lorcan[/name] and [name]Greer[/name]).

I also [name]LOVE[/name] the suggestions of [name]Maeve[/name] and [name]Callum[/name]! I love [name]Greer[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name] together! Wow! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love your list!

I think that [name]Lorcan[/name] and [name]Greer[/name] are perfect together, as are [name]Meredith[/name] and [name]Finlay[/name], and I think the more popular names ([name]Meredith[/name] and [name]Finlay[/name]) balance out the less popular ones in the group ([name]Lorcan[/name] and [name]Greer[/name]).

I also [name]LOVE[/name] the suggestions of [name]Maeve[/name] and [name]Callum[/name]! I love [name]Greer[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name] together! Wow! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :-)[/quote]
Thank you [name]Jill[/name], your words means ever such a lot! So you think the shortness of [name]Maeve[/name] and the shortness of [name]Greer[/name] together is OK? :slight_smile:

I like your original four the best, I love [name]Meredith[/name], [name]Lorcan[/name] and [name]Greer[/name], I do slightly prefer [name]Callum[/name] to [name]Finlay[/name] though.

Thanks everyone for your responses. My son is [name]Lorcan[/name]. [name]Just[/name] thinking about names for future babies. We definitely love [name]Greer[/name] with [name]Lorcan[/name], and we like [name]Isla[/name] a lot too (wdyt?) - but I’m not keen on [name]Isla[/name] with [name]Finlay[/name], so we thought about [name]Maeve[/name] - but then we weren’t sure about [name]Maeve[/name] and [name]Greer[/name] together! [name]Meredith[/name] just came to us the other day! Feeling generally confused!

Overall, I think we like [name]Lorcan[/name], [name]Greer[/name], [name]Finlay[/name] and we would like another girl name!

[name]Hi[/name]! (And no need for thanks!) :slight_smile: I love the suggestion of [name]Maeve[/name], and think it’s great with [name]Greer[/name]! If you’re not comfortable with them together, that’s what matters, though.

Some more names you may like with [name]Lorcan[/name], [name]Greer[/name], and [name]Finlay[/name]:

[name]Aveline[/name] (Has [name]Lorcan[/name]'s N ending sound, which may or may not bother you…)
[name]Brigid[/name]
[name]Elspeth[/name]
[name]Finola[/name] (If you don’t go with [name]Finlay[/name]…)
[name]Fiona[/name] (ditto)
[name]Isla[/name] (It’s apparently destined for massive popularity, though…)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I would choose [name]Callum[/name] over [name]Finlay[/name] for a boy

I love [name]Lorcan[/name]! Hubby doesn’t :frowning:

I like [name]Isla[/name] think it is set to become popular though.

I really love [name]Orla[/name] but hubby says no I also like [name]Oona[/name].

[name]Hi[/name]

I realy, really love [name]Elspeth[/name]! My only concern is that an old girlfriend of my husband’s was called [name]Beth[/name] ([name]Bethany[/name]) - too similar? On the plus side, my mother’s middle name is [name]Elizabeth[/name] and I do like the idea of honoring her. x

[name]Hi[/name]

I realy, really love [name]Elspeth[/name]! My only concern is that an old girlfriend of my husband’s was called [name]Beth[/name] ([name]Bethany[/name]) - too similar? On the plus side, my mother’s middle name is [name]Elizabeth[/name] and I do like the idea of honoring her. x[/quote]

You like [name]Elspeth[/name]? Woo-hoo!!! That was my favorite, too! I love [name]Greer[/name], [name]Elspeth[/name], [name]Lorcan[/name], and [name]Finlay[/name]!

For me, [name]Elspeth[/name] and [name]Beth[/name] aren’t too close, but that’s just me. [name]Elizabeth[/name], to me, is a lot closer to [name]Beth[/name] than [name]Elspeth[/name]. If it bothers you though, that’s what matters. You can call her [name]Elsie[/name] or [name]Ellie[/name] for short if you wanted. I love how [name]Elspeth[/name] could honor your mom!:slight_smile:

Take care! :slight_smile: