How do you feel about the name Zoey?

I just want to know what you think of it.

Also, what’s your favourite and least favourite spelling?
But, no weird spellings like [name]Zooey[/name] or Zohee, because of course you dont like them.

My favourite spelling is [name]Zoey[/name] and least favourite is [name]Zoie[/name]. I dont know why, but I’ve always wanted my name to be either [name]Abbigail[/name] or [name]Zoey[/name]=D.

I like the name, but it just seems very 2005 to me. Although my favorite actress happens to be [name]Zooey[/name] Deschanel. My favorite spelling would probably be the original spelling [name]Zoe[/name], and my least favorite would be [name]Zoie[/name].

I quite like the name [name]Zoe[/name] and wish it weren’t so popular. My favorite spelling is probably [name]Zoe[/name]. I’d probably like [name]Zoey[/name] if it weren’t for [name]Zoey[/name] 101, which is what I associate that spelling with. I guess my least favorite spelling would be [name]Zooey[/name]. But not because it’s spelling “wrong”. One of my favorite books is “[name]Franny[/name] and [name]Zooey[/name]” by J.D [name]Salinger[/name]. In that book [name]Zooey[/name] is a male and for me that spelling will be always be masculine. But It also just looks a bit redundant to me (and shouldn’t it, by the rules of pronounciation, be pronounced ZOO-ee?- there’s much debate as to how [name]Salinger[/name]'s character’s name is truly pronounced), and I prefer more streamlined spellings I guess.

I like the name [name]Zoey[/name]. I think it’s a fun, quirky name. I like the spelling [name]Zoe[/name] over all and [name]Zooey[/name] the least. I just see ‘‘zoo’’ in [name]Zooey[/name].

I like it and much prefer the [name]Zoe[/name] spelling.

I like the name [name]Zoe[/name] alot! Here in Belgium we would spell it [name]Zo[/name]” (otherwise it will be pr as zoo), I also like [name]Zoey[/name] but [name]Zoe[/name] is my favourite spelling.

[name]Zooey[/name] is also growing on me, i [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Zooey[/name] Deschanel and even if i cringed at her spelling first, i am kinda liking it now. I also like [name]Emily[/name] ([name]Zooey[/name] Deschanels sister). Though they are rhymey, i think theyre a great sibset.

I love the name [name]Zoe[/name]. I really have no idea the point of spelling it [name]Zoey[/name] or [name]Zooey[/name] or any of the other spellings. Now that [name]Zoey[/name] is so popular I have reluctantly come to accept it as a common spelling, but I still much prefer [name]Zoe[/name]. To me it just looks so much more like a real name, [name]Zoey[/name] looks like a nickname or something, I don’t know. And I’m totally with freckles about [name]Zooey[/name]. I think the worst spelling I’ve seen is Zowie. When I was a baby we had a neighbor baby named [name]Zoe[/name], but my mom spelled it Zowie in our photo album because that’s how she thought it was supposed to be spelled palm to forehead

Variant spellings aside, I really really love [name]Zoe[/name]. It’s soo cute on a little kid, but in my opinion it grows up really well (I know a lot of people disagree). It feels so modern but it’s an ancient name. And it means life, what a great meaning! I have only ever met that one [name]Zoe[/name], but I feel like I hear it all the time. Seems like there are tons of characters on TV and in movies named [name]Zoe[/name], but maybe that’s just me.