How do you feel about theses names?(boys)

hey there,

i done girls names now its time for the boys names that i adore…

Amias [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_m]Eugene[/name_m]
[name_m]Levon[/name_m] [name_m]Morrison[/name_m]

what imagines do you get when you read these names

1 Like

Amias [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is such a strong, magical name! It makes me think of forest fairies, quite walks in the woods and the crock of frogs.

Desmond [name_m]Eugene[/name_m] reminds me of clouds and rocks as it feels dreamy but solid. In my mind someone with the name [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_m]Eugene[/name_m] would a very sturdy, calm and put together person.

The name [name_m]Levon[/name_m] [name_m]Morrison[/name_m] makes me think of leather jackets and sunglasses. Someone with this name would appear to be cool and bad@ss on the outside but really be very empathetic, emotional and kind.

Amazing names!!

1 Like

Amias [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is charming and handsome

Desmond [name_m]Eugene[/name_m] feels classic and regal

Levon [name_m]Morrison[/name_m] is okay, but a bit rhymey. [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_m]Morrison[/name_m]? [name_m]Levon[/name_m] [name_u]Montgomery[/name_u]?

Amias [name_u]Grey[/name_u] and [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_m]Eugene[/name_m] are strong solid names! I’d love to see them being used more often.
I prefer [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_m]Morrison[/name_m] to [name_m]Levon[/name_m] [name_m]Morrison[/name_m]. I usually don’t mind rhymey names, but this one is a bit too much for me.

Amias [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is a winner. Gentle yet very distinctive.

Amias [name_u]Gray[/name_u] feels magical! Reminds me of misty fairy woodlands, streams with those slippery stones you have to hop onto to cross them, and watching the clouds while you’re lying on your back on a grassy hill.

Desmond [name_m]Eugene[/name_m] has a more intellectual vibe to it. Reminds me of someone who is very quick-witted and outspoken; someone who works in the legal system. I get a rather royal/classy vibe from it too.

I don’t really have much for [name_m]Levon[/name_m] [name_m]Morrison[/name_m]. I do picture one of those old libraries with the beautiful high ceilings though, and thin round glasses that are always crooked on his nose!

Amias [name_u]Grey[/name_u] sounds like a cool character in a cool book. I love it. I see someone intelligent, quirky, interesting.

Desmond [name_m]Eugene[/name_m], another great name. [name_u]Love[/name_u] that Z sound in [name_m]Desmond[/name_m]. I think of a dapper young Englishman, perhaps [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] from the Beatles’ Ob La [name_f]Di[/name_f].

Levon [name_m]Morrison[/name_m] I am less keen on, though [name_m]Morrison[/name_m] is nice. I picture a [name_m]Levon[/name_m] being musclebound and not the smartest. Sorry!