How do you like this combo

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]?

I love [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] but the end the same. I also love [name_f]Julia[/name_f]. Is it a bad flow?

4 Likes

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] has a great flow and is beautiful. You would also do [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Viola[/name_f] if you like that!

1 Like

love [name_f]Julia[/name_f], but despise [name_f]Violet[/name_f], it’s my name and was severely bullied for it. if you have to use it, use it as a middle name. I would avoid it at all cost.

julia violet is beautiful, wow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: the flow is lovely !

So pretty!!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] is my sister’s name and she babysits a [name_f]Julia[/name_f] who she loves so much. These names are meant to be together.

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] flows to me. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] adds spark to [name_f]Julia[/name_f] and [name_f]Julia[/name_f] softens [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is a beautiful combo. I have always loved [name_f]Julia[/name_f]. There is a simple elegance about it that I appreciate.

I agree with @Kipperbo1 that [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Viola[/name_f] would be lovely as well.

1 Like

I think it’s pretty, and has a nice flow.

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f]!:heart_eyes: