How do you like this name for a sib set?

My Dh were talking last night and we both really like the name…

Our DD is named [name]Gabriella[/name]

[name]Liana[/name], [name]Meadow[/name], [name]Sophie[/name], [name]Sophia[/name], [name]Alexa[/name]…hmmm, that’s all we have come up with so far :wink:

thanks!

I think [name]Liana[/name] is BEAUTIFUL. I really prefer it without the H and without the accent. I think it goes very well with [name]Robby[/name] and [name]Gabriella[/name]. Good luck!

Definitely don’t use the H. In most places, I think -[name]Ana[/name] names are said more on-uh, and -[name]Anna[/name] names are said more [name]Anna[/name].
I know someone that was freaking out aboutnwhat she would name her daughter- Ciana or Cianna. Eventually, it comes down to how crisp the name looks, and if it will be pronounced the way you ant it to.
[name]Liana[/name] looks courageous, just the way it is! [name]Liana[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] nn Liabel is so cute!

thanks! Oh, I love [name]Liana[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] (nn Liabel) so cute! My family hates the name :frowning: They think it’s half a name! haha. But my Dh and I really like it, so really, that’s all that matters. I think [name]Gabriella[/name] and [name]Liana[/name] sound like sisters. I also like the name [name]Gianna[/name], (basically [name]Liana[/name] but with a G), but I think it’s too ethnic sounding for our family. Too bad though, cause I think that name is adorable and I love the nn [name]Gia[/name].

I think my top three names right now are [name]Liana[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name], and [name]Isabelle[/name]. I think they all sound pretty good with my DD’s name [name]Gabriella[/name]. :slight_smile: