How do you picture a baby girl named Molly?

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband has recently become find of the name [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. I’m just not sure if it is “us”. [name_m]How[/name_m] do you picture a [name_f]Molly[/name_f]? Her looks, her personality? Thank you!

Looks- the name [name_f]Molly[/name_f] reminds me of the American Girl doll because I’ve never met a [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and she wasmy favorite when I was little! :D. So I picture a girl with brown pigtails and gray eyes, kind of the girl-next-door image.

Personality- very charming and sweet, a bit of a tomboy but also loves to play house with her dolls. I can see an older [name_f]Molly[/name_f] as studious with lots of friends.

i know an 8 year old [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. She is very blonde with a straight bob, she is petite, she is very bright and the top of her class. She is confident but quiet.

I went to primary school with a girl named [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. She was average/tall height, average weight, curly red hair and splattered with freckles. She was quiet and shy - she didn’t approach anyone when she was knew so she didn’t make many friends. But I found her to be the loveliest girl.

I’m a [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. I was, as a kid, a lot like I am as an adult. Short, skinny, with fair skin and tons of freckles and curly red hair. I’m outgoing and driven, but as a kid gravitated more towards theater, dance and writing than to athletics. I mean I was an active kid, always riding bikes or swimming, but I wasn’t begging to join the soccer team or anything! I was very creative and did well in school.

FWIW, people ALWAYS tell me that I look and seem just like a [name_f]Molly[/name_f], so I guess whatever image people have of a [name_f]Molly[/name_f], I fit it.

Sweet and cheerful! I love [name_f]Molly[/name_f]!

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] is down-to-earth and no-frills with brown hair and maybe some freckles.

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] [name_f]Molly[/name_f], a sweet name! To me [name_f]Molly[/name_f] has a bit o’ Irish in her. She has somewhat curly hair, and infectious smile, sparkling eyes, and either red or dark hair and a bit of Freckles!. Darling [name_f]Molly[/name_f]-always happy and friendly!

I met a [name_f]Molly[/name_f] recently. She was eight and had light freckles. Her hair was long, blonde and straight and she had blue eyes. She was very talkative and cracked a lot of jokes. Funny tidbit: she told me her mom had named her after her childhood pet mouse.

I picture baby [name_f]Molly[/name_f] as chubby, very chubby, with cute little light brown curls. [name_m]Little[/name_m] girl [name_f]Molly[/name_f] is sort of gentle and sweet with brown braids. Grown up [name_f]Molly[/name_f] is an awesome soccer mom with a wicked fun sense of humor.

I picture [name_f]Molly[/name_f] as a kids name, it’s hard for me to picture an adult [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. But I know that there must be adult [name_f]Molly[/name_f]'s out there, because kids have to grow up, right? But I probably picture someone similar to the American Girl doll. And short and sweet.

We have a little neighbor named [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. She has beautiful red hair and freckles & she’s such a little sweetie. She loves to come over and pet the dog.
I’d normally picture a [name_f]Molly[/name_f] having braided pigtails and being a bit of a tomboy, but our neighbor isn’t that way at all.

I must know loads of Mollys so to me it’s very versatile. But I guess what comes to mind first is dark hair, pale, little round face. Has a vague sense of serenity but is so much fun, big sense of humour. I also think of a Scottish accent, but that’s because my cousin [name_f]Molly[/name_f] is from Edinburgh :slight_smile:

I can easily picture it on a girl/woman of any age to be honest.

[name_f]My[/name_f] cousin [name_f]Molly[/name_f] is always who I picture when I hear the name. She’s got very long, very straight dark brown hair with brown eyes and very tan skin. She’s really smart, driven, outgoing, and just a fun person to be around. I think she fits the name perfectly!

I know two Mollys! The first has brown hair and brown eyes and she’s super nice and considerate, not quiet, but not a super outgoing. She’s artistic and smart. The second has blonde hair and blue eyes and is very tall. She’s similar to the other [name_f]Molly[/name_f], but more outgoing. She’s still very nice though, and she’s the life of the party! She’s super athletic and plays volleyball competitively.

I picture [name_f]Molly[/name_f] as an incredibly happy person with a big grin to match. The American Girl doll immediately comes to mind, but I personally think that’s a positive association. I absolutely adore this name.

I’m a [name_f]Molly[/name_f] as well. As a baby, I had dark hair but it’s been blonde for forever now. And I have blue eyes. I can tan but I’m pretty pale in the wintertime.
I know two other [name_f]Molly[/name_f]'s. One is a tanner-than-me brown eyed brunette and the other is a pale red head whose eyes are either blue or brown-I can’t quite remember but I’m leaning toward blue. None of us are particularly tall, I’d say average for each of us.
I feel like I could see my name on anyone, regardless of appearance. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this was helpful!