How do you pronounce Caia?

This name is listed in a new article on the blog, and I want make sure Im understanding, its pronounced like [name]Kaia[/name] or kaya or similiar to [name]Maya[/name]??? Also what do you think of this name and what spelling do you prefer? [name]Caia[/name], [name]Kaia[/name], or [name]Kaya[/name]?

I believe it’s pronounced ky-ah (ky rhymes with eye)
I like the [name]Caia[/name] spelling best. I’m not sure why, but it just looks better to me. [name]Kaya[/name] I feel can be pronounced as either ky-ah or (as seems more natural to any native english speaker) should be kay-ah.

A lot of K names look new-agey or youneek to me. I much prefer [name]Caia[/name], which looks elegant and a little archaic - Greek or Latin. I would pronounce it the same way as the above poster - [name]Kye[/name]-ah not [name]Kay[/name]-ah

Try this website: Pronunciations for caia (from caía to Estou com medo que ele caia)

This should help with the pronunciation.

I imagine [name]Caia[/name] is the feminine of [name]Caius[/name], and so would be pronounced kye-ah, [name]KYE[/name] to rhyme with ‘eye’. I pronounce [name]Kaia[/name] and [name]Kaya[/name] in the same way - I think they are very pretty, despite the possible pronunciation issues. And [name]Maia[/name] seems to be getting more use, so maybe more people will be able to pronounce [name]Caia[/name]/[name]Kaia[/name] on sight …

[name]Auburn[/name]