how do you pronounce Corinna? (read details)

ive been saying kuh-rihn-uh…or do you think its more commonly said as kuh-reen-uh? which do you prefer? and what do you think of the name?

do you like this combo: [name]Corinna[/name] Kanani = beautiful maiden…is it too c and k heavy? the middle name has to be hawaiian

i thought [name]Corinna[/name] would be a good option because my husbands family is spanish speaking so if they pronounce it as coe-rrreeen-ah it still sounds nice

my sons name is [name]Alexander[/name] Ikaika…what do you think of [name]Alexander[/name] & [name]Corinna[/name] nn [name]Alex[/name] & [name]Cori[/name]

I pronounce it cor-INN-a, and I think other people would too because of the ‘inn’ part. I think it’s a nice name, and it goes well with [name]Alexander[/name]. [name]Carina[/name] is also another nice choice that would be accessible to Spanish-speakers.

I pronounce it [name]Cor[/name]-een-ah, but that is probably because the first time I heard this name was on the movie “[name]Corrina[/name], [name]Corrina[/name]”, and that is how they pronounced it.

I adore this name, and I [name]LOVE[/name] it with the hawaiian middle name!

I always thought that [name]Corrina[/name] is pronounced Core-een-uh, but [name]Corinna[/name] is pronounced Core-inn-uh.

I actually prefer [name]Corrina[/name] (core-een-uh), but I like them both.

Oops! I did misread the name - sorry!

Yes, JLM is right, [name]Corinna[/name] is pronounced [name]Cor[/name]-inn-ah, [name]Corrina[/name] is pronounced [name]Cor[/name]-een-ah.

My mistake!

This is my name, and it is spelled exactly like this. It is pronounced, Core-een-ah, though your child will probably here it promounced every way possible. My father came up with the name after the song [name]Corinna[/name], [name]Corinna[/name], which there are many beautiful versions of (my favourite is [name]Bob[/name] [name]Dylan[/name]'s).

I pronounce it [name]Cor[/name]-eee-nah too and it sounds very pretty too me:)

I prefer the [name]Cor[/name]-INN-uh but, as other pp’s have said, it will probably be pronounced both ways. If that doesn’t bother you–if you like both or don’t mind correcting, then I think it is a beautiful name. It goes well with [name]Alexander[/name] and I like it with the Hawaiian mn.