How do you say this name?

I have started to love the name [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]. But I realize I am pronouncing it just like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], so with a z sound. “[name_f]May[/name_f] zee”.
When I look it up, it always says “may see” like [name_u]Macey[/name_u]. Which I do not like.

I imagine I could spell it [name_f]Maizie[/name_f], but something about that just looks off.

[name_m]How[/name_m] do you guys say this name?
[name_f]May[/name_f]-[name_f]Zee[/name_f] or [name_f]May[/name_f]-See? Or something entirely different?

Also, what are some similar names that may be less confusing?

I have always said it [name_f]May[/name_f]-zee. and according to behindthename, which is the sight i trust the most, it is said may-zee.
Behind the Name: Meaning, Origin and History of the Name Maisie

Yep, [name_f]Maisy[/name_f] rhymes with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. ‘may-zee’.

I too say [name_f]May[/name_f]-zee. I’ve never heard it pronounced any other way.

Rhymes with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. If you wanted the other pronunciation, you’d spell it [name_f]Macy[/name_f], like the store.

I pronounce [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] like [name_f]May[/name_f]-see/[name_f]Macy[/name_f]

I thought it rhymed with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] too.

Yep, [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Macy[/name_f] [name_f]Lacy[/name_f].

Like the other Berries, I believe it rhymes with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] as well.

I say “may-see.”

I also pronounce it so it rhymes with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] is “may-zee”. [name_f]Macy[/name_f] is “may-see”.

[name_f]May[/name_f] see is how I always say it.

[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] rhymes with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] (“may-zee”); [name_f]Macy[/name_f] would be pronounced “may-see”.

I pronounce it [name_f]May[/name_f]-see like [name_f]Macy[/name_f].

My partner has an Aunt with this name and he says it to rhyme with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. That’s the most intuitive pronunciation [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

I’ve always said it like “[name_f]May[/name_f]-zee”

I say [name_f]May[/name_f]-zee like daisy… If i was gong to have macey it would be spelt Maicie

Rhymes with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

[name_f]Maisie[/name_f], to me, is [name_f]MAY[/name_f]-zee.
I’d say any of the spellings with C as “[name_f]MAY[/name_f]-see”: [name_f]Macy[/name_f], [name_f]Macie[/name_f], [name_f]Maci[/name_f], [name_u]Macey[/name_u].