How many books do you read per year?

Just super curious! Bookworm here :slight_smile:

I typically read 35-40 in a year.

However, quarantine = muuuuuuuch more time for reading, so since 2020 began I am at 53 so far for this year.

How about you?

1 Like

Good question! Hmm, I’m not entirely sure, honestly. I usually read a few books a week, but “a couple” can mean anywhere from three to ten depending on how much free time I have.

Okay, not ten very often :joy: I try to get through a book every day or two but I don’t stress about a goal either

1 Like

I used to read a lot more before quarantine actually - I haven’t had the motivation to read recently!

I don’t know exactly how many but last year at camp I read 8 books in a 6 week period. Half of those were [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m], 1 was over a 1000 pages. That’s only because it’s a screen free camp though, no distractions.

I read approximately five books a week, unless I’m really busy. Sometimes more than that. So, maybe more than two hundred a year?

I read lots. Probably about seven books a week, but it depends on how much time I have.

Normally, two a week. However, during the summer I’d say five a week.

well during school and stuff idk
I AT LEAST read 30 books a year

probably 50 at least cause I reread my books so many times and go to the library so much, not to mention read books for school.

all this if audiobooks count

it depends on how much my parents take me to the library, very rarely :cry:

so I just end up rereading my books in my room several times yearly and reading new ones

My goal for the last couple of years has been 25 books in a year. Last year I only read 8. :flushed: This year, I think I’m up to 13 so far. :blush: Work and stuff makes it hard to want to read when you feel brain dead by the time you get home. :pensive:

Wowzers!! :frowning::frowning::frowning: