How many Briars do you know?

How many Briars have you met?

We are 26 weeks pregnant with our second baby girl. I’ve always loved [name_u]Briar[/name_u] but I think it’s getting popular. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like this name? Big sister is [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Ardith[/name_f]. This time we are thinking about 1 middle name, is it okay?
For middle names we are considering:
[name_u]Garnet[/name_u]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_u]Russet[/name_u]
[name_m]Hart[/name_m]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_u]Honor[/name_u]

None!

None! I would love to meet a [name_u]Briar[/name_u] though :))

None

None! I like Briar Hazel. I don’t think it matters if you use one middle.

None personally. It’s a name I see buzz about but it seems to often end up in people’s top 5 or top 3 and then getting dropped.

1 Like

[name_u]Briar[/name_u] is so beautiful! I don’t think it’s getting too popular at all. I don’t know any Briars personally, nor do I know of any.
I think [name_u]Willow[/name_u] & [name_u]Briar[/name_u] sound so perfect together! I feel like as you only have one child currently, it wouldn’t be weird to use only one middle this time!!
I especially love Briar Hazel, Briar Olive, Briar Fern, and Briar Autumn!

Briar is adorable and I don’t know any! [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] is beautiful!

I don’t know any Briars, but I do know a Bryher, although his mum is from Bryher in the Isles of Scilly. I don’t think [name_u]Briar[/name_u] is getting popular at all! From your list, I like [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

Congratulations on your pregnancy and big sister [name_u]Willow[/name_u] has a gorgeous name! I haven’t met any Briars but I’d love to! I would use 2 middles because I like consistency like that but I know plenty of sibsets where some children have 1 middle and others have 2 so I don’t think it matters really. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite combo is [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] but I have a soft spot for [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] too! :heartpulse:

The only person I know with [name_u]Briar[/name_u] in their name is a little boy and it’s his middle. I think it’s okay to go with just one middle this time.

1 Like

One!!

I have never met anyone with this name. It does not strike me as too popular.

I’ve never met anyone with this name but I love it! [name_u]Briar[/name_u] & [name_u]Willow[/name_u] sound like perfect sisters. [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] are my favourite combos from your list.

I know two, one who’s about 7, and one who’s about 4! It’s a gorgeous name! :heart:

None!

One who’s in her mid-twenties that I grew up with. [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t say I’m a fan, and she kind of influences how I see the name.

However, I think [name_u]Willow[/name_u] and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] are perfect sister names. [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is my favorite. I think I would keep consistent with the number of middle names personally, though I do prefer one to two. [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] would be nice.

I love [name_u]Briar[/name_u]. I don’t know any.

I’ve never met a [name_u]Briar[/name_u] (I asked my family, and one person had met one at uni, but other than that, nobody), but I love the name! I would be wary about using just the one middle, in case your new baby feels left out against her sister.
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] sound lovely together!

I know one, an adult. I don’t think it’s getting too popular at all, although I can’t speak for its use in [name_u]America[/name_u] (I’m in Australia).

I think [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] are lovely.

Congratulations!