How many famous figures with your first name can you think?

2 for myself

depends on what ‘famous figures’ means…i can think of more than five off the top of my head, but i’m using famous very loosely here, haha.

None

Mmm… do celebrities’ children count? If so, 2. If not, then definitely 0!

Not with my spelling

petra haden and petra nêmcová were the two that i know of (and also petra in jordan!!)

Tons

Only one with my full name. None with my nickname.

I can think of two, plus two famous characters.

[name_u]Leslie[/name_u] [name_u]Caron[/name_u], [name_u]Leslie[/name_u] Mansville, [name_u]Leslie[/name_u] [name_m]Gore[/name_m], the movie out now with [name_u]Leslie[/name_u] in the title, [name_u]Leslie[/name_u] Howard… I think there are more, oh, also [name_u]Leslie[/name_u] Feist whose music and persona I like!

2 Country singer [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_m]Hill[/name_m] and R&B hip singer [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_m]Evans[/name_m]

None with my real name, a few with my nickname and 2 with my online name.

Birth name, many, including a major [name_u]Saint[/name_u] and a famous [name_m]Arch[/name_m] Duchess, and a famous actress of the past century, and much more

Name I go by, one of the most famous Ancient [name_u]Rome[/name_u] rulers, probably

only one.

None with my exact name in the first spot. [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] are the only irl people I can think of. But plenty of book and movie characters!!

only one i can think of! she’s not super famous but i know of her because she actually shares my entire full name.

only one (a duchess who was born in the victorian era).