How many Forests do you know?

Most of you know that [name_u]Forest[/name_u] is one of our top two name options. I’ve gathered that it’s pretty popular among Nameberry and I’m trying to determine if that’s reflected in real life too.

How many Forest/Forrests do you know in real life, even if the answer is zero? Age range and general location would be nice to know too.

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

I don’t know any! I live in the western United States.

I currently do not know of any lil’ Forest/Forrest’s running around. If this helps I’m also in the Southeastern US.

[name_m]Zero[/name_m] in the southern US.

zero!

I know one [name_u]Forest[/name_u] and he’s in his 80s. I live in the western US.

I’ve never met a [name_u]Forest[/name_u] in the UK

1 Like

I’ve never met one, I’m in the UK

1 Like

0 in [name_f]England[/name_f], and I work with kids.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I personally don’t know any Forests, but I do follow someone on Instagram who named one of her twins [name_u]Forest[/name_u]. I am from the Midwest and believe she lives in Ohio.

I have not met any! I live on the [name_u]East[/name_u] [name_u]Coast[/name_u] (US).

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband’s ex-step father in law was [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] but I never met him and he died years ago.

I’m 59 and have taught grades 2-12 in Northern CA for over 30 years and I’ve never met one of any age or spelling.

From the west coast of [name_f]Canada[/name_f], sorry, I don’t know any! But it would work as a name around here (because of all the forest) so maybe I’ll find one someday!

I’ve met one in person. Late 50s man in [name_u]New[/name_u] Hampshire.

I know of another that’s around 8 maybe?

I don’t know any Forest’s (wish I did such a lovely name) and live in south east [name_f]England[/name_f]

1 Like

Never met or even heard of one where I am in central [name_f]England[/name_f].

1 Like

I know one [name_u]Forest[/name_u], he’s about 26-28. I live in the [name_u]Southern[/name_u] US.

None, I live in the midwest US

1 Like

I’m in the US and know just one who’s around 20!

1 Like