How many Forests do you know?

I don’t know any Forests but I absolutely love the name!

I don’t know any, and I’m in the eastern US

I know 2

One is a newborn , the other is 10!
It’s on my list as well , but the newborn is my co-workers son so it’s a little close to use . However it would be an honour name so I don’t know!!

It’s a GREAT name !

None! I’ve never met a [name_u]Forest[/name_u]. It’s a great name! I’m in the UK btw.

2 Likes

Never met one and I’m in the UK!

1 [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] northeast US

I think I’ve known maybe 3 Forrests in my entire life in the southeast US. They were all my age (born in 90s).

1 Like

I’ve never met a forest, I’m 19 and live in florida USA

I live in [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]Zealand[/name_u] (and spent 8 years in London) and I’ve never met a [name_u]Forest[/name_u]. The only one I know of is the son of actress [name_f]Teresa[/name_f] [name_u]Palmer[/name_u], who has a [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]. :green_heart:

It’s slowly creeping up my top boys names list.

from UK, spent time in [name_m]Denmark[/name_m] and Switzerland as well, I’m in my mid twenties. :slight_smile:

I met one a while back who was in his early teens

I know one. He’s in his late 30s.

I know one [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] who is 70ish and one [name_u]Forest[/name_u] who is 7. [name_m]Pacific[/name_m] Northwest USA

I only know one [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] who is in his forties & lives in [name_u]Kansas[/name_u]. The only other one I know of is my former neighbor’s brother. [name_f]My[/name_f] neighbor was [name_u]Kelly[/name_u] [name_u]Green[/name_u] & his brother [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_u]Green[/name_u].

0; Western [name_f]Canada[/name_f]

zero but then I’m not American

One boy about age 4 now in our town in western us is [name_u]Forest[/name_u]. He’s the only one I know I believe.

I don’t know any Forests and I live in FL, USA. I don’t know many children though.