How many grandmas and grandmas-to-be are here?

I enjoyed reading about all of the teens frequenting Nameberry and just wondered how many older people we have here at Nameberry. Why are you here? Are you name obsessed or just helping your daughter or daughter-in-law with coming up with names or both? I am here for both reasons. I have been name obsessed since age 8 when my mother was pregnant with my youngest brother. If you have been name obsessed for a long time, have your name tastes changed over time or stayed the same? My tastes have expanded, but I still like most of the names I have always liked. By the way, I am a mother of four (ages 23, 20 1/2, and 4 1/2 and a little girl who died at birth 8 1/2 years ago). My daughter-in-law is expecting twins in the spring. They already have legal custody of her half-nephew and half-niece because they were in an abusive relationship.

[name]Aren[/name]'t there any other grandmas or grandma-to-be on here? Now, I feel ancient (LOL). I have loved names since I was about 8 and my mom was pregnant with my youngest brother. I have probably invested too much time in finding names for the twins my d-i-l is pregnant with. [name]Don[/name]'t worry moms-to-be I am not pushy with my suggestions. The final decisions are theirs alone. I had my turn, now it is theirs. They did however ask my help.

I am bumping this one more time in search of another older name lover who is a grandma or a soon-to-be grandma. Anyone out there?

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: