How many kids do you want to have?

Ok, I’ll go first… I want 4 or 5 kids, most likely 4 kids! I have a girl on the way right now so thats exciting! I would love to have 1 more girl and 2 boys, since I came from a family where I had 1 brother and 1 sister I think it would be cool if my kids could have that too! And what would you name your kids if you had total control of naming them??

5 Likes

Between 1 and 5 lol. Depends on the day

2 Likes

So true!

1 Like

Want a big family!! Between like four and nine!! :blush:

3 Likes

Between 2 and 4! It all depends on my financial situation. Honestly, I’d be happy as long as I have more than one so if finances allowed for it, I’d have a lot.

2 Likes

Probably two or three. I’d prefer 3 since I am one of 3 but my bf wants 2!

2 Likes

1-3!

2 Likes

Ooh, hard call! I’d say 2 or 3.

1 Like

I’d say 2-4 depending on how much money I have

1 Like

When it comes to naming, I’d love to have a big family. But in reality, probably 3.

I would like 4 just to avoid any middle-child syndrome. I can’t say for sure I’ll get that far. I also think I’ll be a bit older before I start having kids, so it’s too soon to call. I don’t have a preference for boy or girl, but if I can’t see myself handling more than 2 boys. I only have sisters and am a total girly girl.

For names, I really like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] because it’s similar to my mother’s name. I haven’t thought much farther than that.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted a big family! I only have one sibling, and my whole life I wished I had more. Also, I really love children and I’ve always wanted to be a mom.
I hope to adopt someday as well. So as many as I’m financially able to have! Probably a lot, hopefully lol. I have no preference on gender, so long as I have at least one of each. :blush:

Also, there are so many names I love and would like to use. I hope to at least have my [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] & [name_u]Theo[/name_u] someday. Aside from that, I have a hard time shortening my list of favorites.

2 Likes

I probably would want 2-4.

1 Like

We keep going back and forth with 2-4. We both come from 3-kid houses. I think 2 would be great because then one parent can always be at whatever events are going on, but 4 sounds like such chaotic fun. We’ve also talked about having 2 bio kids and adopting 2 kids later on so we’ll see. Trying to get pregnant with #1 is hard enough at this point

1 Like

I wish you the best of luck!:heart:

More than 1, so my kid doesn’t have the hardships of being an only child (it’s actually great but it can be lonely). I’d say about 2-3 kids. Financial situation doesn’t matter to me because I’ll take care of my kids anyways.

1 Like

I always said I wanted to have 4 but I’d stop at 6 and if I learned anything in this pandemic is that I don’t think I’d want/enjoy homeschooling 6 kids so my answer now is: I want at least 2, ideally 3 and I’d stop at 4.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted a larger family, having just one sibling myself. I absolutely adore kids and have always felt my “calling” to be a mother. I’ve always wanted 4 children, two boys and two girls, but now I’m cool with any number of genders. I also really want to adopt at least one child.

2 Likes

Three or four :slight_smile:

1 Like

Three or four.

If I had total control of naming them I’d pick…

For girls:
[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] (If I had a girl this would be number 1)
[name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] (I’m loving this name right now) or
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]/Cora

For boys:
[name_u]Jonah[/name_u] ___
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] ___
[name_u]Milo[/name_u] ___

1 Like

I can’t have my own kids so I want to adopt. Maybe I’ll have one of my own via IVF, and adopt the other two (three is my ideal number of children).

2 Likes