How many kids do you want?

Just the one I have, I don’t think I’d personally be very good at parenting more than one child. Under ideal theoretical circumstances maybe I’d have considered two, but in reality, one is the right choice for us.

2 Likes

I would love 5, maybe 6. But I would be happy with any number

1 Like

If money was no object, then six! More realistically, probably three-four. I grew up in a large family, so I like the dynamic of a lot of siblings.

2 Likes

Two. :slight_smile: Preferably a girl & a boy! :grin:

1 Like

I want 2-4. One biological child and at least one adopted child

1 Like

Wanted 12 when I was little. Later wanted two. I have two unborn children, [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]. Right now I am thrilled with my one cat.

1 Like

I think two sounds nice, ideally 2 of the same gender!

1 Like

I’d be fine to just have one, but I’d worry about them being lonely, so maybe two

1 Like

I would want 3-4. :blush:

1 Like

I want at least 5, more like 15 :sweat_smile: (I really like kids!)

4 Likes

Names interest me. I like finding new names and coming up with name combos, but the funny thing is I don’t want to have kids. :sweat_smile: I don’t even want to get married(or date).

2 Likes

I’m stuck! I either want 1 or 3 which probably sounds weird, however I like the idea of having one girl and being able to raise her like I was raised and being able to provide for her and her only. However I love the idea of having 3 children! I think I like it so much because I’d love to have 2 boys and a girl.

But I feel like if I have 3 children then I won’t be able to love them and raise them equally because there’s 3 of them rather than just 1. It makes sense if you have the same problem. Anyone got any pros or cons? :joy:

1 Like

Either none, one, two or four. If it’s four, then I’d prefer a greater age gap between them :).

1 Like

Ideally, In a work where I have space, time, money and energy 4.

I used to convince myself that I wanted 2 so I could afford more, but then I researched and learned as long as you are living comfortably, the more money doesn’t make a big impact on you or your kids happiness. And having a third kid is not an equal rate, getting a 3rd is less expensive then getting a second.

So, I really would like 3 kids.

And I have a specific plane for once all of my kids move out, I will house older [name_m]Trevor[/name_m] project kids, that will age out of the system soon, so I don’t need to raise more kids but I can support, house and serve as a parent for more kids.

3 Likes

Ideally 3 or more, but I don’t really care how many, there all blessings!

3 Likes

Growing up with just one sibling has made me want really big family. So…I would like at least 10. :blush: (With a lot adopted, I don’t want to give birth to that many :sweat_smile:)

5 Likes

This is a very tricky question for me! I love the idea of having bio kids but at the same time, childbirth scares the living daylights out of me. I have thought about adoption but, it is expensive and may take a long time! I like the idea of 1-2. Probably one though because it might be a little more easy on me. I also like the idea of having a little boy and I’ve been dreaming about that for a while now!

2 Likes

Honestly, 0.

Previously, I thought I wanted a couple kids, but now I’m not too interested in having any kids. I’d rather be the cool uncle and a dog dad.

3 Likes

Sameee

I want 2, but I don’t know if the trauma from my firstborn is gonna repeat itself with number 2 so I’m happy with 1 if so. I won’t be able to afford more than 2, but I’ll be sad if I don’t get my girl.

2 Likes