How many little Sophias / Sophies do you know?

Wow! Actually, I haven’t, either, but one glance at that dreaded popularity index, and I worry I’m doomed![/quote]

You haven’t met one? Well that is a very good sign! If you haven’t met any then it must not be very popular in your area! And that is the most important part, who cares if it’s popular in [name]Florida[/name] if you live in Oregon, ya know?

Wow! Actually, I haven’t, either, but one glance at that dreaded popularity index, and I worry I’m doomed![/quote]

You haven’t met one? Well that is a very good sign! If you haven’t met any then it must not be very popular in your area! And that is the most important part, who cares if it’s popular in [name]Florida[/name] if you live in Oregon, ya know?[/quote]

Well, yes but I haven’t been exposed to many babies! Unfortunately, as soon as I mention [name]Sophia[/name], everybody tells me about all the baby [name]Anna[/name]-Sophias, Sophies & Sophias they know. :frowning:

A friend of a friends baby is [name]Sophie[/name],

:slight_smile:

I just remembered 2 more sophia’s a 5 year old and another twin.

I agree that it’s a good sign if you haven’t heard of any Sophies/Sophias, its better than hearing the name constantly as you walk by parks, schools etc.

[name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] are both wonderful (!!!) names

best of luck

My cousin’s daughter is named [name]Sophia[/name]. There is a young woman at my church named [name]Sophia[/name]. And there is a little girl at my church named [name]Sophia[/name]. I know an old lady named [name]Sophie[/name]. So that’s four [name]Sophia[/name]/Sophies that I know.

I know four all under the age of six: two [name]Sophie[/name]'s, one [name]Sofia[/name], and one [name]Sophia[/name]